Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

I came up with a start up that had a pretty good idea and met with a couple of VCs that were interested only to have my hopes dashed when a established company came out with a similar service. Ive been trying to motivate myself to write out a new business plan on a modified service of the original plan, but I just can't find the motivation. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Nybble posted:

And even if this idea is a market that can't be approached, just being in the mindset of creating ideas is just enough. But make a product. Not a business plan.

Yes, but you still need a plan in place to give you guidance to create the product.

Also the established company is a international juggernaut so it wasnt realistic to continue to develop it.

• Locked thread