Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Busy Bee
Jul 13, 2004
I need some advice.

I am currently in the process of starting a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service in WA state. I have talked to numerous lawyers and the best method to go through with this is to register as a non-profit corporation in the state of WA.

In one section of the application form it asks for the following information:

"Registered Office Street Address

Important: Using a P.O. Box or Private Mailbox service will cause this Application to be Rejected. Each corporation must provide a registered office street address at which the registered agent is available for the service of process. See RCW 24.03.050"

Obviously, I would like to not have my actual street address as my registered address. I understand that all of this is public information and can easily be found through their website.

My question is: what are some methods to not have to post my actual street address when filing as a non profit?
It asks for my mailing address (If different) right below that, and I have already purchased a PO box as the mailing address.

edit: I did some research and it seems like I can incorporate with a Registered Agent of WA state and have them use their address. What are the pro's and con's of this besides the fee that they charge?

Busy Bee fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jul 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread