Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slapsack
Mar 3, 2006
Why are people so skeptical of things that are out of the ordinary? Instead of being open to POSSIBILITIES, most people just jump straight to the circle jerk so they can comfortably fit in. It's completely fair and understandable to say that there is
Anyone dealt with something like this before?

Doing freelance programming work has exposed me to a lot of inside knowledge on how various businesses operate. I've never signed any non-disclosure contracts in my life, or any contracts at these jobs even. I just follow orders and get paid. I could easily take this knowledge and create various web apps, replacing these companies. Are there any legal ramifications to doing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread