Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Vargs posted:

excuse me, i'd just like to pop in here and let you guys know that the things you think are good, are actually bad
the mcelroy brothers and their dumb podcasts are also bad, and by telling you this i have become significantly more internet cool

ofc i will never tell you what i think is good because that would present a crippling vulnerability that opens me up to similar attacks in the battle for internet cool dude-dom

i like mbmbam and adventure zone and sawbones and football and video games

sorry i made fun of Hannibal or whatever the gently caress, maybe you shouldn't tie your identity to what you enjoy so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Alaois posted:

lmao

no

people who think "good tv" exists have been posting in TV IV for a bit too long

ok, well you're wrong, and also an idiot, but ok

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

like i genuinely think that people who judge others for what tv they watch to be obnoxious but honestly pretending that everything on television is trash is just as stupid in the opposite direction

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I'm sure griffin and rachel are great but why ever make any reality show podcast after the reality show show

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Agreed, I only listened out of a desire to mend the Reality Show Show-sized hole in my heart. They really missed a lot of good joke opportunities this time around but maybe it'll get better when they don't have to spend half the episode explaining what the Bachelor is and the other half trying to list all of the women on the show.

kmzh
Feb 21, 2011

If y'all aren't in the MBMBAM Facebook group you're missing out on Lin-Manuel Miranda continously trolling Griffin with Golddust images culminating in a personal video from Carly Rae Jepsen that was then deleted. https://m.facebook.com/groups/108496432522050?view=permalink&id=999277926777225

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Pft, ever heard of books retards? I don't even own a TV :smuggo:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Duke posted:

Pft, ever heard of books retards? I don't even own a TV :smuggo:

That's another podcast I enjoy!

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Trav briefly hits a totally on point Strong-Mad impression in the Clonebamabit.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Drunkboxer posted:

WELL MY FRIEND HAVE YOU WATCH A LITTLE SHOW I ENOJOY CALLED BREAKING BAD AND THE WIRE???? YOU SEE WE ARE IN A BIT OF A "GOLDEN

get on with the times the current nonsense catchphrase is "peak tv"

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Alaois, I would agree with you that most of what people consider good television is fairly middling but pretending that well-produced literate stuff and reality trash are equal is just being a jerk-rear end.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

kmzh posted:

If y'all aren't in the MBMBAM Facebook group you're missing out on Lin-Manuel Miranda continously trolling Griffin with Golddust images culminating in a personal video from Carly Rae Jepsen that was then deleted. https://m.facebook.com/groups/108496432522050?view=permalink&id=999277926777225

If the video ever gets posted please link it here tia

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Now Roachie can live on not only in our hearts but on our hard drives.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

GNU Order posted:

If the video ever gets posted please link it here tia

It's here https://www.facebook.com/groups/mbmbam/permalink/999618053409879/ but idk if that's visible if you're not in the group or whatever. facebook sharing is some bull poo poo

edit: rehosted here

Reformed Pissboy fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jan 9, 2016

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Holy poo poo.

Greatjob.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Lin-Manuel Miranda is so loving cool.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

gently caress I wanna see Hamilton

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Reformed Pissboy posted:

It's here https://www.facebook.com/groups/mbmbam/permalink/999618053409879/ but idk if that's visible if you're not in the group or whatever. facebook sharing is some bull poo poo

edit: rehosted here
Looks like he now has a sample to work with for his car's "great job!" horn.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

If you haven't listened to the Murder on the Rockport Limited arc of the Adventure Zone again since it finished, I recommend it. The first time through I was a bit put off by how much they were being assholes to Jenkins. I genuinely felt bad for the guy. Now that I know how much of a turd he really is, it's way way funnier.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Jenkins? You mean Wankins, right?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Them realizing that Griffin forgetting how Jenkins sounds was technically done in character as Jenkins was the best.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Another Max Fun oddity; this week's JJ Go is made special by a miracle child.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Golden Bee posted:

I blame the father

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

Jesus this kid is a god drat legend.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Eagerly awaiting Pimbles' introduction to TAZ

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

kidcoelacanth posted:

Eagerly awaiting Pimbles' introduction to TAZ

Pimbles the Breadboy, or Pimbles the Weed Hider? Or are they the same Pimbles?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

SpacePig posted:

Pimbles the Breadboy, or Pimbles the Weed Hider? Or are they the same Pimbles?

How else would a breadboy get baked?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ariong posted:

If you haven't listened to the Murder on the Rockport Limited arc of the Adventure Zone again since it finished, I recommend it. The first time through I was a bit put off by how much they were being assholes to Jenkins. I genuinely felt bad for the guy. Now that I know how much of a turd he really is, it's way way funnier.

I still feel bad for Tom Bodett

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
He just wanted to go to his bodett house with his bodett wife...living his bodett life.

kmzh
Feb 21, 2011

Y’all, they mentioned Adventure Zone on Live Wire while introducing Tom Bodett as a guest. I am losing it.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Amazing.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

How long have we been able to embed tweets?

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I didn't even realize that was anything other than a .jpg and it is blowing my mind.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

THE CLOUD :O

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/NotintheMood/status/687066373999210498

kmzh
Feb 21, 2011

I didn't even do it on purpose... I just did a normal url link to it and that's what it was at first but then it got converted at some point??

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/687367013774135296/photo/1

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

I'm so glad that tweets get embedded now. This is goddamn wonderful. Any idea what game this could be?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I'm guessing Black Desert, it has a poser tool in its CC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

What was that asian MMO or something with the supposedly really comprehensive character creator?
I wonder how much you could gently caress that up.

edit: it is this game

sout fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jan 14, 2016

• Locked thread