Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Are there any good running podcasts about disasters, manmade or natural? There used to be one called thepodcastofdoom years ago by a guy who was a risk analysis expert that was fascinating and great but it's not running anymore. I really love Swindled so I'm looking for something similar in tone to those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

claw game handjob posted:

Yeah, if you're looking for something akin to Swindled, do not go in on WTYP, a show that is about 30% 'hosts cackling at own jokes' by volume.

Thanks for the heads up, yeah I'm definitely not looking for something funny or bantery at all

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Azathoth posted:

Causality on the Engineered Network is a good podcast by an engineer about engineering fuckups. There are 51 episodes and new ones drop from time to time.

Thanks, this one is good.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I did another listen through of The Dream recently and it was a trip to hear a health and wellness scam ad repeatedly during it