Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I distinctly remember there being a thread for the ricky gervias podcast (but it could have been in tviv or some thing I suppose).

I think this is a seminal podcast, that while really silly influenced so many of todays casts and really blew open the medium of podcasting as a thing that could be taken seriously.

It's one of the few casts I regularly go back and listen too and genuinely laugh at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
This might be an odd thing to bring up but does any one use itunes on a pc (I'm guessing quite a few of you)?

It makes so much noise for some reason? I use steam for all my games and I download other stuff from the web but never does it make my hardware work what so ever?

What is it about itunes?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Can anyone recommend me some good free software that works like itunes (just for audio podcasts)? I really just want some thing that I can drag and drop mp3's.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I'm looking for some thing along the lines of last podcast on the left any good alternatives?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Minister of Chance posted:

I like True Crime Garage . The two hosts are rather laid back and have a good chemistry going on.
They are not trying to be funny, but there is some black humour now and then.

Sounds perfect thanks.