Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Jay Dub posted:

Can anyone recommend some good podcasts on medieval history?

I've listened to Hardcore History's episode on the subject; just wondering what else is out there.

'12 byzantine rulers' by Lars Brownworth and 'Norman Centuries' are both excellent.

For a good tech podcast from the security/hacking/wikileaks/Anonymous angle Risky Buisness is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

A Tin Of Beans posted:

Are there any good WWII podcasts? I'm listening to the one by Ray Harris Jr., but he's a little bland at times. The dream is something with multiple hosts but one person is fine if they're engaging. Alternately, are there any good shows out there that consist of interviews with veterans of WWII? I know it's getting a little late to make such a thing but if older interviews are available someplace in MP3 form I would love to know about it.

Cheers!

Have you tried Hardcore History?

Request : Are there any english language podcasts that focus on French national politics?