Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS

Mescal posted:

Hold on a mufuckin minute and think here. Wait wait don't tell me is yearning toward humor and some barely achieving it, while inching away from relevance. This is what we turn off our radios for. This is what we download podcasts to avoid.

I listen to a good amount of podcasts, among them is the podcast version of Wait, Wait when I don't catch it on the radio. People are allowed to like things even if you don't. :colbert:

I have been a long time fan of Mbmbam, Complete Guide, a bunch of the How Stuff Works podcasts (my favorite being Stuff Mom Never Told You), Radiolab, The Bugle, Savage Love...the list goes on and on, I'm a bit of a podcast junkie. Gonna try F Plus and Smartest Man in the World based on recommendations in this thread. I recently listened to all of the back episodes of Throwing Shade after they got picked up on the maximum fun network. It has become one of my new favorites, has same sort of ridiculous humor found in mbmbam with a bit of a inappropriateness and politics thrown in for good measure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU