Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A sexy submarine
Jun 12, 2011
If anyone's interested in modern Chinese society/current affairs I can't reccomend the Sinica podcast enough. I heard about it through the China history podcast, which is nice little history podcast (about China funnily enough) in the style of the history of Rome, i.e. low on production values, high on information. Sinica though is hosted by Kaiser Kuo and Jeremy Goldhorn and plays host to a cavalcade of China experts (and Pankaj Mishra.) Its quite heavy on the new media side of things, but if you want to feel like an important journalist for about 30 mins every other week or so there's nothing better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU