Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I'm a huge fan of spill.com. Any recommendations for some like-minded awesome podcasts? Particularly their long-form discussions like Let's Do This! or geek discussions like The League of Extremely Ordinary Gentlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I'm subscribed to Spill.com podcasts thru itunes. I had to delete the most recent League of Extremely Ordinary Gentlemen, and now I can't seem to re-download it. Not thru Itunes. I can't find the podcasts thru Itunes and when I click on the download link on the podcast site page, Quicktime opens it. It used to be VLC and I could save it onto my computer, but not with Quicktime. How can I re-dowload this podcast? Perferably thru my Itunes, since I like my podcasts nice and organized.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I'm interested in making my own podcast. Is there a good step-by-step primer out there? Perferably one for PC users?

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

unam3d posted:

For some general podcasting advice try listening to the retired show, 'The Mixdown' on 5by5.tv.
Um, thanks, but I was hoping for an article. Or at least a site where I can record and host a podcast for free.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
gently caress. So I have noscript on Firefox and for the last few days, I've been able to save Spill.com podcasts on my computer by clicking on the download link and right clicking the noscript blocked page and selecting "save download link". I accidentally clicked the page and now the download goes straight to Quicktime which doesn't allow me to save podcasts on my computer. I've tried to mess around with program defaults and even disbled Quicktime, but it didn't work. Anybody have any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
So now that Spill.com is going to be shut down, can anybody recommend me a good movie review podcast site?