Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Taint
Mar 14, 2004

I normally stick to more serious type podcasts like Lex Fridman, but a few weeks ago Lex had comedian Will Sasso on partly to talk about the pod he co-hosts with Chad Kultgen, Dudesy.

The story of the podcast is that the two hosts gave an AI access to all their data. The AI is in charge of the show, which includes giving the two hosts prompts to talk about, scripts to read, and tasks to do between weekly episodes. It's hard to say how much is actually AI generated and how much is scripted, but they do a good job of selling it (and it's a comedy show so it's fun to just pretend it's all from an AI named Dudesy anyway).

I checked out an episode of Dudesy after and I'm definitely hooked. Listening at work there have been moments where I've had to pause/stop because I was laughing too hard, I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a laugh and especially if you grew up in the 80s/90s. A lot of the conversations center around 90s culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU