Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

mistermojo posted:

What are some other comedy podcasts with just 1 or 2 hosts and no guests like Uhh Yeah Dude, The Bugle and Complete Guide to Everything?

Walking the Room (occasional guests)
TOFOP (occasional guests)
Mike and Tom Eat Snacks
Rock Solid (more music than comedy)
The Smartest Man in the World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

indigi posted:

Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast and The 40 Year Old Boy are both 1-man shows.

Except the 40 Year Old Boy is loving unlistenable because of that silly bitch in the background giggling at every goddamn word Schmidt says.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Trier posted:

Anybody know of any local or state-wide news & politics podcasts concerning Oregon and / or the Portland area? I'm kinda desperate to fill out my bus-ride timeslot with something like that.

Not really politics or news, but if you want some local flavor, try Funemployment Radio. I had to stop listening because with so many podcasts I just didn't have time for one that drops 5 one-hour+ episodes a week, but it's a fun show.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

No no serious posted:

Does anyone know of any non-talking, non-musical podcasts? There was one I listened to years ago where someone would just record foreign city sounds while walking around (although for the life of me I can't find it now). Something along that line, real or made up, ambient soundscapes I guess you'd call it.

Or maybe I should say non-discussion instead of non-talking. Something like a podcast of nothing but air traffic controller chatter. Or long recordings of astronaut radio conversations. Or something I'm not thinking of. Just something to play while falling asleep.

I don't understand why you need a PODCAST for this. Just get some recordings of whatever you want to fall asleep to.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

TOFOP usually drops on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Books are still things.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Benny the Snake posted:

So now that Spill.com is going to be shut down, can anybody recommend me a good movie review podcast site?

http://www.filmspotting.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

savinhill posted:

I'm looking for a good movie podcast that does straight forward in-depth reviews and analysis and isn't full of the hosts doing schtick or trying to be funny all the time, as well as not being a bad movie podcast.

Filmspotting