Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

feedmyleg posted:

The Paul F Thompkins is sort of similar.

The tragic loss of Jen Kirkman still smarts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Probably this one: http://www.nerdist.com/2012/09/you-made-it-weird-83-live-from-sf-outside-lands/

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Look! A Horse! posted:

My girlfriend loves storytelling/fiction podcasts. She is obsessed with Night Vale but burned through them in a few weeks. I downloaded Thrilling Adventure Hour for her but she thought it was too 'cheesy'. Are there any other good storytelling/fictional podcasts out there? Also, she thinks the Moth is merely Okay...

Well, if she enjoyed Night Vale, you could distract her for ten minutes by pointing her to the one-off episode of HARMONTOWN NIGHTS.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Ms. Happiness posted:

This might be a silly question. I use BeyondPod for my Kindle Fire. Is there a way to sync the app between my phone and my tablet?

Yup! The functionality's still in beta, though.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

Lampsacus posted:

The Rob Cast
http://robbell.podbean.com/
Rob Bell is a Christian speaker/leader of an emerging movement of liberal Christianity. Friend of Oprah, bane of the older generation in the pews. I'm not a Christian but I find his 'new age'-esque approach comforting.

Pete Holmes has gotten pretty new-agey lately and has loose collection of "FORB" (friends of Rob Bell) episodes you might want to check out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

HighwireAct posted:

Anyone here listen to Idle Thumbs? I've really been loving all of their stuff lately; the game discussions are pretty substantial, and the hosts are hilarious.

Idle Weekend and the Giant Beastcast are also great.