Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I was hoping that someone could recommend me a biblical podcast, something that really studies the bible as a piece of literature and explains biblical idioms and cultural references that a 21st century person might not understand. This is something that has been difficult for me to look for on my own, as most podcasts on the bible seem to focus more on "how to apply Christ in our lives," rather than "how to understand the Bible and what it's writers were trying to say."

Basically I'm looking for a bible study podcast for non-christians I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I'm looking for a halfway decent conspiracy/occult podcast, hopefully one which takes everything that they delve into with a grain of salt or a sense of humor. I'm mostly just looking to learn about conspiracies in general. I currently listen to The Last Podcast on the Left, and Out There Radio, and am looking for something similar.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I love comic books, and hearing people talk about them. Is there a comics podcast that focuses more on famous runs and significant events from the past? Most comic podcasts I've listened to seem to be about reviewing whatever's new this week/month, and peppering in some creator interviews, both of which don't particularly interest me. I'm looking for something similar to Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men, where the hosts go from issue to issue in sequential order, or certain episodes of Giant Size, where the hosts pick a topic like Captain America and go into the more significant parts of his history and why they like him as a character in a general sense. What I'm really not looking for is what the hosts feel about the latest issue of whatever, as I'm not so interested on keeping up with current events so much as learning about characters. Thanks in advance!