Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
So I don't really care for the show all that much but I stumbled across this drink list but I am tempted to try some of these. Do these by chance fall under any other names? or have you all had any of these?

Planning on doing The Wise apple, Speed Demon, and the turntable. I have about 300 in OT so I don't mind spending a little extra now

if you don't wanna click the link

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Oct 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Irving posted:

What show is this from? Sandra Lee? Most of those look incredibly gross.

[edit] NOS, Blue Curacao, vodka, gin and triple sec? Why would you do that?

They are taken off the show my little pny, but I was just looking to buy ti and try it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Just an Update I tried the cocktails on the previous page that I posted, wow knocked me on my rear end after 3 drinks... Quickest I think I have ever gotten drunk, didn't taste bad either.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
My room mates 21st is coming up, not a big liquor drinker but likes sweet stuff(he wants me to get him a case of mikes hard).

Can anyone recommend a powerful knock you on your rear end drink that doesn't taste like liquor.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Thanks, I was wondering about any cocktails as well.

I bought him a bottle of greygoose and orange juice/lemonade

should be fine for him

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Trying some homebrew expirements here. Currently testing out Simply Apple Juice, Tonic water, and Gin.

We shall see how it tastes.

If anyone knows some cheap(around 25bux) mixes that taste pretty good I am all ears, looking to please someone with a sweet tooth, I generally like to stick to rum and coke

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Apr 23, 2012

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Expirementing with everclear this weekend, oughta be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Halloween Jack posted:

Unicorn Sermon

4 oz. Silverado Chardonnay
1/2 oz. yellow chartreuse
1/4 oz. Benedictine
1/4 oz. Frangelico

Add the liqueurs to the bottom of a coupe glass, then top up with chilled wine. Stir. Drink while changing the channel between televangelists and My Little Pony.

Sounds better than that turntable double shot I did, so much puke in so little time.

Anyone have some good rum based mixes other than rum and coke?