Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CakesAkimbo
Jul 31, 2005
You what?
I'm not much of a drinker (at all), but last night the cocktail wizard at the fancypants restaurant I went to made me a drink - he apparently hadn't tested it on anyone yet. It's pretty girly, and it'll probably be looked down upon by all you liquor experts, but gently caress me sideways if it didn't taste like sex in a glass.

2 measures coconut rum
1 measure Baileys
2 measures vanilla vodka
Nutella gelato (I had no idea this existed!?)
vanilla ice cream
chocolate syrup
pureed strawberries

Pretty sure there was some goddman cocaine in this drink. Oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CakesAkimbo
Jul 31, 2005
You what?

Kenning posted:

Uh, that's not cocaine you were tasting. That's just sugar.

Man, he could have put wallpaper paste into that cocktail and I'd have guzzled the whole drat thing. Point taken, though.