Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I listened to the first 40 episodes a while back and didn't really care for the show. Then about a week ago I started up again at 41 and for some reason it all just clicked with me and I've really been enjoying the show. Seatbelts.

You listened for 40 hours to something you didn't care for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

soru posted:

You listened for 40 hours to something you didn't care for?

I had a bunch downloaded and my computer poo poo the bed so that was all I had until I got it fixed.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I'm having a problem with my Boogiemomma

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

This is my throat, Jessica.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

CortezFantastic posted:

I'm having a problem with my Boogiemomma

I can't believe they didn't link their support for a female hispanice president to the earlier chat about boogiemomma.

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS?
Who's Lawsuitin' Harder was pretty classic.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Just listened to 89, poo poo got pretty heated. I see where both of them were coming from.

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
undercooked Wendy's burgers or something
A cool moment from 135:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2QEOyyjTk

redz
Sep 19, 2003

What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?
I was working in a courthouse when I first heard that and drew entirely too much attention to myself and had to go outside and take a breather, I was nearly crying. It just comes out of nowhere and is something only Jah would admit to.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Welp, Zachary Quinto came out. Someone needs to make a "Seth Was Right" button.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hrpff posted:

A cool moment from 135:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2QEOyyjTk
Jizzface!

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

This is my throat 'Jessica.'

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Just heard the Shame on you Spielberg story again on 268. :laffo:

I'm almost caught up. :(

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Going back and re-listening to all the episodes again. I'm on Episode 6 and there is a hilarious but short story of a guy who got into a fight with his girlfriend and the cops were called. He was throwing poo poo at the cops, one thing included his own cut off dick.

Hilarious.

*PUNCH*
Jul 8, 2007
naked on the internet
Just started listening a few weeks ago after reading the thread. I'm on 36. God drat these guys are fresh.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
The Craigslist segment for Ep 102 is one of my favorites. Seth's rapid one liners and sound effects are classic.

Edit: also the story about Mickey Rooney's huge balls.

Dr.Radical fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Oct 21, 2011

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
That episode where Seth rewrites this song to be about UYD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlZ6gyuAM0o

I guess you're UYD...

SagatPunisherFanFic
Apr 16, 2009
"Hilary Swank I'd like you to play a woman in a movie and make me believe you have a vagina. "

Can't love this line enough.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
If I'm horribly grossed out by this even though I know it's not real, I can't imagine how grossed out Seth must have been filming it.

http://www.55inch.com/seth_wout_bike.php

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I have a six day load that needs a home.

Rudy Riot
Nov 18, 2007

I'll catch you Bran! Hmm... nevermind.

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

If I'm horribly grossed out by this even though I know it's not real, I can't imagine how grossed out Seth must have been filming it.

http://www.55inch.com/seth_wout_bike.php

Never heard of that movie! See it's directed by Brian Austin Green, Notorious B.A.G.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Sethro is the funniest loving dude on the planet.

Like, for realsies.

vvvvv I'm sure Jah gets something from him, unless he has a wicked dope day job there is no way he can afford to live on making a couple movie scores and playing the small amount of shows him and Amir do.

Plus he regularly talks about his super expensive clothes, like a $200 pair of jeans.

Professor Latency fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Oct 25, 2011

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
God drat UYD is ON POINT lately. They've been on a roll with great episodes, newest is no different.

edit: Man, last week Jonathan was talking about getting re-married and now it seems he has already been thrown out :(

edit2: Was thinking about this. Since I'm guessing John doesn't really support Jonathan, even though he is probably a multi-millionaire. While this is probably good for Jonathan, eventually John is going to die and that money has to go somewhere. I hope the show goes long enough that we get Rich Jah. That would be AMAZING

CortezFantastic fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Oct 25, 2011

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
everyone let go this week, were in outer space, just let go.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I listened to 107 and 108 last night. I think 107 might have been my favorite that I've heard.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Seth talking to Bill Simmons at a Starbucks? <3 <3 <3 Seth is so cool. Get Seth on a BS Report, Bill...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

UP AND ADAM posted:

Seth talking to Bill Simmons at a Starbucks? <3 <3 <3 Seth is so cool. Get Seth on a BS Report, Bill...

I just listened to episode 3 and Bill Simmons was mentioned.

Rudy Riot
Nov 18, 2007

Jonathan just posted on Facebook that they uploaded a bunch of clips from a live show they did in Santa Monica in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/uhhyeahdude

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005
I've got to find a picture of the Jegwarmers

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
I'm pretty sure this is the one they mentioned, since it's on People of Walmart: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/48946

Hooper Struvé
Dec 15, 2004

I have had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming.
Whenever Jah reads anything out loud, he begins nearly every sentence with "Now,..."

Once you hear it, you will not be able to stop hearing it.

"Scientists are reporting the results of a new study in blah blah blah. Now, the study shows that blah blah blah. Now, the subjects studied were blah blah blah. Now, a spokesman has said..."

I love these guys but oh my God it is irksome.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Rudy Riot posted:

Jonathan just posted on Facebook that they uploaded a bunch of clips from a live show they did in Santa Monica in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/uhhyeahdude

Thanks for this. I've always been bummed about their not posting video of the live shows since they did mention that they had been recorded.

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

That look on Seth is not fresh at all. He used to have such good hair too :/

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Lil Jon Galt posted:

That look on Seth is not fresh at all. He used to have such good hair too :/

His hair is fine, he just was sweating so much it's out of place.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Yeah, laughing forever at the mom sweater he has on.

e. I mean, it's not like I like him less for it.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I thought he looked...good? If he was wearing his black frames,the look would've turned into aging-hipster (which would have been somewhat accurate).

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Alfajor posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the one they mentioned, since it's on People of Walmart: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/48946

Dude. Seth doesn't lie, that is loving fresh.

Also, this weeks episode was really good. Like really good.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I wish they'd filmed more episodes. I really enjoy watching the two of them interact, it definitely adds to the show.

Also, the look on Seth's face when Jah is describing a vegan load is hilarious.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

Hooper Struvé posted:

Whenever Jah reads anything out loud, he begins nearly every sentence with "Now,..."

Once you hear it, you will not be able to stop hearing it.

"Scientists are reporting the results of a new study in blah blah blah. Now, the study shows that blah blah blah. Now, the subjects studied were blah blah blah. Now, a spokesman has said..."

I love these guys but oh my God it is irksome.

On a similar note, he says "Um, ..." every time he's trying to compose himself after Seth says something funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudy Riot
Nov 18, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

I wish they'd filmed more episodes. I really enjoy watching the two of them interact, it definitely adds to the show.

Also, the look on Seth's face when Jah is describing a vegan load is hilarious.

Yeah, Seth is a really funny dude, especially when you can see his crazy expressions and how animated he can be.

Edit: Looks like there's a long form of the Santa Monica show on the front page of their site, 40 mins long.

Edit2: Has anyone bought any of their merch yet? I'm thinking about picking up the tank top. I've gotten tons of enjoyment and entertainment off this show for FREE, so I'm totally down to get some merch.

Rudy Riot fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Oct 27, 2011