Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

Fonzarelli posted:

Also, you guys should totally go to their website and watch Seth's video compilations. They don't actually have either of the dudes in them, but they absolutely capture the spirit of the show. Some of those clips, man. And they give you just the right amount of context.

I've only seen the first one, but the COPS clip where the black guy gets pulled over, gets maced, and gets away rules

Yanni Estacado fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Sep 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

big business sloth posted:

I laugh every time that I hear

*wolf whistle*

SMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKINNNNNNNN!!!

ep 20 where that came from might be my favorite. that and the "pick up a couple of bobcats" bit rule

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

Riptor posted:

Seinfeld plays by his own rules!!!

that was a great bit. anyone know what ep the "what's the deal with star 69?" one is on?

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
god, jah's story about stealing the horse guy's weed at boarding school owns

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

Asnorban posted:

"Hey MAN is that FREEDOM ROCK?"
"Yeah MAN"
"Well then TURN IT UP MAN!"

This has had me giggling for days.

Edit: Ep 103 near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eGWW8KOQio

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

Al! posted:

Until listening to the Seattle show I had no idea that UYD's primary demo was hooting bros and bachelorette parties. Still Jah and Seth were in top form.

ugh i was only like 15 feet away from that one dude who kept yelling poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
all the goobatrons and the bumbalores