Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The NPR Store
May 20, 2007

I really wanted to see a video of the latest live show where Jonathan and Amir sang. There were slides, and he mentioned that a bunch of people were recording it on an earlier show, but I didn't see any recordings up anywhere.

Binowru posted:

I can remember an episode, I think within the past year, where the FBI busted a bunch of mafiosos, and they all had incredibly stereotypical names like "Tony Bagels" and "Jimmy Gooch." Just the list of names was hilarious. Anyone remember what episode that was?

That was 256 bra bra.

The NPR Store fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Sep 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The NPR Store
May 20, 2007

Does anybody remember what episode it was where they talked about a study about how, when you recall your past, it will seem like it has passed in a shorter amount of time if you're not taking in noteworthy stimuli...or doing repetitive tasks...and vice versa, or something like that? I just want to find the study.

The NPR Store
May 20, 2007

Seth's mom ain't gonna live forever.