Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

Professor Latency posted:

I loved Jah's early shownotes, they were always so offensive and hilarious.

This is Episode 17's notes

Ya know what, after typing all that out. You all should just read it yourselves.

I disagree, it takes too many clicks to get there.

Episode 17 — June 4th 2006

Allow the germ infested peanut butter to coat your stomach as you ingest another hour of the finest in modern broadcast entertainment. The last Uhh Yeah Dude podcast to ever be heard. Why you ask??? It is the end of the world you know it just as well as we do. 6-6-06 bitches look alive. Yes you cunts run. Run for the hills. UYD is doing sacrifices all day and night to appease the real God Satan. Why because he is coming over like tomorrow to see how his movie does against The Break Up and X-Sham 3. We try to bring it back west coast with our hip hop song of the week however something or (someone) just falls short. I certainly agree with the laugh now part, cry later I am not so sure about. Bargain basement hitmen and grandparents. Florida you have never made such a convincing argument towards your own complete banishment from this Jesus force fielded country of ours. Dead Girl vs. Coma Girl certainly doing better shapeshifting than the whackest movie ever. Hey X-Men 3 be worse. Jonathan drops more heated prose from his angst filled Rasta past. Yeah you heard me. It is the best fuckng podcast you've never heard in your life. But you will in Hell because we are all super dead in like 24 hours. So peace out shitsticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

soru posted:

Jonathan is the best, but he really needs to stop saying "ostensibly. "

I figured it was a reference to this KitH sketch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvbrpNs_tFE

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

got your nose! posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhh_yeah_dude

Jonathan Larroquette is the son of actor John Larroquette.[4] He was formerly part of a musical duo called "Jogger" with his friend Amir Yaghmai.[5] He was found dead in motel only a half mile from his home in Los Angeles. The initial coroner report stated alcohol poisoning as his cause of death. He had recently had his identity stolen which led to his relapse into alcoholism.

Soooo uh that's not true right?

Revision history is your friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Uhh_Yeah_Dude&action=history

Someone has been trying to edit in spurious statements of Jah's death for a few days now it seems.