Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Just talked to Seth on the phone an hour or so ago. I'd left him a voicemail about me and my little sister being fans of the show forever and her leaving town for college this week, etc. Nicest guy in the world, real chill to talk to, said he wanted to make sure geographical distances didn't come between me and family and UYD. Made my day. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

What's the quote about the original X Games and wiener touching? I remember dying when I first heard it.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Thank you!

edit: C-Euro no that's something else.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Catching up on the last few episodes. 434 is terrific.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah they can put a new one out any time now. Waiting.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Jonathan tweeted this afternoon that they were recording today and that a new ep will go up asap.

Oh cool, good to know, thanks

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

442 is on point.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Greatest Living Man posted:

Can someone link the where is the love remix video?

I think it's an Apple Music exclusive https://itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/wheresthelove-feat.-world/id1148832377

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

I'm behind on episodes so I haven't heard what's going on — are the live episodes being put behind a paywall, or are they being removed from public completely?

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

The Narrator posted:

I'm also behind, but I think the live eps are being paywalled/patreon'd

OK I'm totally fine with paying for the live eps as long as we still have access to them

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Seltzer posted:

Which episode is that again

episode 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzBhzq1mEvU

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

too bad, I was looking forward to that, weather is bad all over right now though so it's understandable

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

UYD video eps are great

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Seth yells more than he used to, that's true, but he's still very endearing and fun

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

I miss Weck's Wiki

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Does anyone know where I could buy a prism logo or license plate sticker since the merch store is out of both? I love the boys but their merch game isn't the best when it comes to keeping stock.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

mcvey posted:

Seatbelts.

always listen til the end

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Alaois posted:

i hope seth gets the role he was born to play: john larroquette's son

JethroMcB posted:

Pander to the UYD fans, do an episode where Seth guest stars as a guy claiming to be Dan Fielding's long-lost son from a one night stand when he was a young stud. It sets up a story where Dan has to reckon with his past behavior and take stock of how he's lived his life. End of the episode, it's revealed that Seth is just a con artist who was trying to extort him, Fielding breathes a sigh of relief. Cue Jonathan showing up looking like Jonathan and pulling the same "Dad...it's me, your son" routine, Papa Larroquette rolls his eyes and says "You gotta do better than that, pal, at least the other guy looked like me," laugh track, roll credits.

haha yes

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Anyone itt going to the Milwaukee show? Been listening since 08 and this will be my first time seeing them live.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

I feel like this comes up every year or so but it's a shame the wiki went under, or that no one has tried restoring it somehow. It was a great repository of quotes and finding the music when Jah wasn't listing it in the show notes.

I miss the wiki so much

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Milwaukee show was a blast, the boys were in rare form

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

That ChatPGT segment in 968 is so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Listening to 1000 and 1001 today, I felt for Jonathan when he choked up reading his mom's letter