Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

Someone recommended 594 and holy gently caress this opening Seth rant on Kiefer Sutherland's country music career is loving terrifying just how all-in he goes on this dude

lmao that's a fantastic opening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I keep meaning to post like “wow this weeks ep was good” but every week is like the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Half of Dracula posted:

That kid's just gone, man. And it's my fault.

that’s by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

bollig posted:

the past couple episodes have been absolutely dynamite. I hope Mis is okay! I'm usually on board with Seth's celebrity-hate, but I never understood his animosity toward Cranston. However 'dos hermanos' was fair-play.

the boys are unstoppable.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I wonder if the dudes would still be interested in doing a tv show. they’re the number 1 podcast of the decade after all

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

wow special guest Jon Hamm AND Brad Pitt?

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Beastie posted:

Anyone remember the episode where Seth describes rounding up a bunch of Italians after some massacre and they're referred to as '"Gravy Eaters?"

lmao I wish I could remember the episode. I don’t think I’ve heard the word “wops” so much before.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

another day where I can’t stop singing that song jonathon made up that goes “and she knew that I was cool”

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

^^lmao

I’ve been listening to just rando eps and 642 has a great rant about not getting a tv show. just give them six episodes

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

the whole bit is so good. "oh naomi pierceys quite attractive...okay"

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

810 is another hitter. In tears

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Maybe I just didn’t see it as I don’t know how patreon works but is there an RSS feed for the archive episodes? or are you guys just downloading the episodes and putting them on your phone manually

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Claes Oldenburger posted:

On my podcast website (pocketcasts), it shows all the old eps but 1-120ish won't play, gotta go to the archives for them. The rest work though.

Noice. That’s the ticket. I’m happy to download 1-120 from the vault but downloading 600 eps was too crazy.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

DrVenkman posted:

J started with weed when he was like 14 or some poo poo I think (remember his Mexico trip?) and we know it expanded to mad psychedelics but after that it gets murky.

Seth is forever haunted by his inability to save that child in McDonald's because he was too hosed up from partying right.

Hahahahah

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Seth saying Demon’s souls is good poo poo

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Binowru posted:

Was gonna DM you but figured others may want it too. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/DSZxVQIA#NaM-65SWrhrf4FY4uLlISbrISorQ7dyAH3kXX7paLhY

Beautiful x

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Jah saying that he cried when Seth told him he was going to Hawaii...

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

What do you mean? I’m still a fairly new listener so I’m unsure if I’ve missed something going backwards through the episodes. I remember there was an episode where jonathon straight up says a botched meeting may have been his fault but I don’t recall hearing why

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Kanye west, Travis barker and jonathon Preston laroquette together at last

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Lampsacus posted:

What is this in reference too, please?

horrible song

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

when I play video games there’s a small voice in the back of my head that says ’oo I got teen brain

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Oh my loving god hahahahah

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

literally just showed up on my YouTube reccs all of a sudden

https://youtu.be/NwzsCYMDhRM

just a kid with a dream...

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I’ve started a new job at this huge intl. company that require the usual onboarding and like osha stuff. one of the courses was about workplace sexual harassment and in all the scenarios they used the names of characters from Peep Show, until there was one about two dudes named Jonathon and Seth playfully flirting with one another.

just further proof we’re in a simulation

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

two chill dudebrahs

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

pooch516 posted:

Gonna need to update the FAQ to include,
"No, Seth's dad is not in prison."

Right next to, "They had a gas leak in episode 89- that's why it's so weird," and, "Yes, Seth really does not have a cellphone."

Lol I’ve been slowly working backwards. Only 300 more eps to go to get to the gas leak.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

How would you spell ‘bogata’, their slang for bogus

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

‘byyyyeeee’ is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that I’ve said aloud. It’s fun

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

biggest surprise from the live show is seth saying Lost holds up. Maybe he was joking but him watching that is as much growth as him going to Hawaii

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Alaois posted:

i hope seth gets the role he was born to play: john larroquette's son

Lmao

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I went back and found this, is this anything?

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Also I made a Python script to turn those Vault links into an RSS feed.

Also pocket casts has every episode up until 120 I think. I keep up using the normal podcast app on my phone and use pocket casts to listen to the ones going back.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Jah’s right. why can’t I wear headphones. lol

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

the thing about how the 90’s may as well be the 70’s is so spot on

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

JethroMcB posted:

Episode 123: Jonathan gets carded while buying cigarettes and "Two straight cholos at the register next to him look at Jah, and say 'Leave him alone man!' 'Yeah, he’s the Love Guru!' They then got into a tricked Z28 with 20s and rolled out while hysterically laughing."

lol Weck's Wiki is the gift that keeps on giving. Very next episode:

"Jah was at a gas station two days ago, getting gouged at the pump. It’s about 10:30 p.m. and he’s filling up his tank, and sees a scantily clad young girl with tiny hot shorts and a tank top with white platforms, amazing body, super tan, kind of trashy but dope and sexy. She walks across the parking lot to the most beat-to-gently caress Honda Accord Jah has ever seen with horrible window tint. She gets in, starts the engine, and 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant is bumping and she’s mouthing the words and singing along. Jah looks at her and begins hysterically laughing. Jah starts his car, and she gets in reverse, drives back and rolls her window down, and says 'I just want to let you know that your dreds are really sexy.' His awesome reply is, 'Oh, thanks.' Jah gets home later and thinks Wait, I don’t have dreds."

lmao

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

some days I just think the words ‘captain Tom Bristol from under the black ensign’ and just laugh

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

He transcribes it perfectly. Case in point:

https://youtu.be/usvMJbxo6t8

“oh so you don’t want to win any money”

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Started a relisten from 772 and there’s some bangers already

772 - Jonathan is the victim of road rage, “oval office Ranch” is coined

773 - a UYD beer explodes on Seth’s closet during recording and he starts getting ravenous

Under the pall of the early uncertainty about coronavirus

I was relistening from a bit before this and I’ve reached when the coronavirus is really underway and it’s making me uneasy because it reminds me of the past couple years and how my anxiety has gotten worse and how my mental health and personal relationships have deteriorated

But on the other hand you got Seth’s quarantine hash and everything is ok

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

They should’ve given Jeff a mic when they had the chance.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

YES thank you :love:

How are the boys these days, I haven't listened to them in a long time

Still the best podcast in the world and funnier than most current shows/movies.

also this is a long shot but what brand of hiking boots does Jah wear. He mentioned them a while back and I’m looking for a pair lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

holy heck. thanks.