Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Mr. Samuel Shitley posted:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/UYD%20Ringtones%2C%20etc.

Here is a bunch of fairly random funny bits I collected. 'thisisseth-rastaairhorn.m4r' is I think the funniest airhorn bit since it sounds almost real. Poke through these and find what you like :)

Can't get the link to work :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

For whoever was looking for the 'Tony Bagels' episode, it's 256.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Binowru posted:

Sweet, thanks!

It may be the previous one, as the show notes for the ep I mentioned have the list of names.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I feel really stupid for not listening to this podcast for so long after listening to this.

"I want a Snickers Charged, a pack of Newports, and a Playgirl. You sell matches? I'm gonna set it all on fire."

The voice Seth does for the Playgirl line is loving hysterical and one of my top UYD moments.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Hey guys, Jonathan says the word "Tranny" on the reg. That's p. problematic, right?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Anyone know what episode it was where Jah goes off on lovely podcasts, particularly their intros? lovely rock song, hey fuckers, hey fuckfaces, etc.

At the time, it reminded me of Maron's intro.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

This wasn't exactly the one that I was looking for, but hilarious nonetheless- thanks!

They were specifically talking about the intros to other podcasts, and riffing on the plethora of sound effects, music interludes and other 'features' that make tons of podcast lame as gently caress to listen to.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

erezaka posted:

Anyone know the episode where they do a craigslist thing but it's Tina Turner themed for some reason?

Isn't it that 'tickets to the tina turner concert' is code for meth?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Just hang tight for the upcoming announcement of the official America's Podcast app. For just $9.99 a month, you'll gain access to the entire UYD archives, including cutting room floor content, goofs and bloopers. Brought to you by Stitcher, Audible and Pepsi Max.

Available soon on iOS, Google Play, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, SnapChat and Grindr.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

It's about time. Hell yes.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

C-Euro posted:

I know a goon is/was maintaining a playlist on Grooveshark, but I don't know what its current condition is.

It's me. I haven't updated it in a few months. Most people seem to prefer using Spotify to Grooveshark, so I've sorta let it fall by the wayside, but if there's interest in the Grooveshark version I'm happy to get it up to current and keep it updated.

Holler back for a dope cock.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Nice tats.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Newports, Snickers Charged, and a Playgirl

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I can’t get Seth’s ‘impeach the president’ version of that Neil Young song out my head this week. gently caress that episode was a long time ago.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Jonathan’s streams are so good. And so is that 89 hour UYD Spotify playlist.

Dude just has the best taste in music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I found this one, not sure if it’s official or anything:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/35S8KafsBls7lYeFLLh6Tp?si=ICuZ-u-bSCeaiYpYvjMehg