Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Seth recently read some Yelp.com reviews of McDonalds that were loving funny as poo poo. I wish they'd bring that back as a segment.

But episode 268 has so many gems man, with Deep House Chopra.

"Been on iTunes lately?? Let's have MORE Comedy Podcasts. What. the gently caress."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Except, of course, if he went blind.

"NO, I'm gonna sit around my house and be blind and sober. DOO DO DO DOO DO DO DO DO."

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

This is my son Booshk Larrotelli, born out of a podcast many years ago.

Oh Jesus it's perfect.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

John is anything is everything. Like a Shorty. *Deephouse Chopra*

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Drewsky posted:

Seth was right...

Jesus Christ, everytime I click this thread now this motherfucker shows up. I know Seth gets mailbox money for Crossroads, how much mailbox money does this guy get every month for being in a crazy movie 20 years ago???

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

RustyTrombone posted:

Also, any goons going to the Boston show?

If I can get off work that Saturday I'm there! Really hope I can briefly say hi to them afterwards, especially since I'm the absolute WORST when I get to meet musicians etc after shows. Dunno how things can get so awkward so quickly but it always is.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

How close of friends are Seth and Jonathan outside of the podcast? They don't talk very much about things they do together and their social circles seem to be very different.

Doesn't Seth spend Thanksgiving and stuff with Jon's fam?

Also, I'm so sorry but please tell me the Sativa, Doritos, and M&M episodes, I always hear about the Doritos one, but I've never actually heard it and I've always wondered if it's as crazy bad as everyone makes it out to be.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Hahahah loving hell I just skipped to a random point and I'm already hearing crunching and smacking of lips, jesus christ hahah

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Got my tix, see ya'll on Saturday!! :) I'm so happy to see these guys and I really hope to get to talk to them after. Anyone from past shows know if they sell merch at their shows? I'd love to bring home a dope seat belt shirt.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

So, so funny, those Andrew Dice Clay tweets were goddamn ridiculous. Came down from Portland, Maine that day. I was standing next to the camera in the back, could see everything perfectly. Those UYD cards were definitely a surprise, maybe I'll call up Seth tomorrow. Got to talk to him briefly towards the end of the mob after the show! Shook his hand, got a nice pic with him. No more posters so I got Jonathan to sign my PBR, kinda taking the piss a little, but thanked them both a lot for coming to the right coast. They seemed super stoked to have so many people come out and chat with them after too. Spotted Marcia on the balcony too, got a pic :ninja: Marcia doesn't look at ALL like I pictured her, funny.

Phew! Anyway, good good times :)

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Hahhah holy dumb poo poo. Mnt Dew ICE ROAD FUCKER.

SPIDER gently caress.

VENGENOUS DICK.

Oh my God, this ep is rediculous, see you tomorrow!

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

This episode kicks rear end, it's like crazies of America All-Stars.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Wait, is Jonathan really moving out to NYC in a couple months? :ohdear:

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

I think it's pretty obvious as this point that Jonathan doesn't even like doing the show anymore.

I dunno if it's that extreme, I mean there were a few episodes this year where you can tell he's not that into it, but that past few episodes he seems to be enjoying himself, I think, sounds like it anyway. All the live shows must make it worthwhile anyway.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I hope Seth didn't relapse after that Cowboy's game. I can't imagine a life having to watch Tony Romo every week.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Business posted:

I can't watch a cowboys game anymore without feeling bad for seth

WHATEVERRR. WE'RE GOING TO NAPA BITCHES. gently caress YOUUU

I just wanted to say that too

That is some funny poo poo.

Anyway, yeah we need to have an intervention for Seth for being a Cowboys fan... he must have seen that pick coming though, come on.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Man I wish I could straight hockey brawl a parking meter guy, I think if you win you shouldn't have to pay your ticket, it's only fair. The ones in my city are taking it to the next level too.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Just cross over to the dark side already and be a Pats fan, Seth...

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Jah's valley girl voice is loving funny as hell.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Gotta keep the favorites train rolling and plug my personal favorite which I feel is underrated, Episode 268. Jah tells the craziest story of being a sober 18 year old and was asked to speak on a panel with David Crosby and Rob Lowe and thinks "WHAT THE gently caress AM I DOING HERE" and then talks cuban cigars with Rob Lowe.

Seth says some ridiculous poo poo all episode long. and Deep House Chopra too. Uhh Yeah Mars for life.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Also I don't think it would have been a classic live ep without Jah having to take a piss/talk about having to take a piss

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

get involved, doubleposting for the Hansen clip https://soundcloud.com/zenguitarman/hansen-uyd

zenguitarman fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Apr 23, 2016

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

wheee

zenguitarman fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 23, 2016

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Just ordered Seth's Earthquake Preparedness Kit. Fuckin love me some Werthers Originals.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Feel like UYD's been getting a lot of exposure lately. iTunes editor's pick (dunno what that means tho) and this Vice interview now http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-talked-to-podcasters-uhh-yeah-dude-about-why-its-better-to-be-happy-than-rich

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

bigperm posted:

I'm dying.

All of that is so ultimate.

quote:

I would see them live if they came to Boston

I was there too and thought it was legit funny for a live show. I brought a couple people who had never listened to UYD before. They were a little bewildered but thought it was funny for the most part. Here's a pic of Seth and I after. My fiancé literally takes thousands of pictures on her digital camera. She does a pretty good job. Except this one. I'm on the left fwiw.

I also have a can of PBR signed by Jonathan. It says UYD4L. I keep it in a drawer.

that's my uyd story thanks for reading

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

SIMPLE

TRENDY

PURE

TRUE

RAW

GOOD

NOW

ME

SIMPLE

TRENDY

PURE

TRUE

RAW

GOOD

NOW

ME

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

ever listen to downright talkin with schneer and laterne

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I really want some UYD merch, but still not sold on the t-shirt designs. The handshake is the best one yet though. A hat with seat belts on it might be cool too I guess.

That horse sticker is loving dope though. Put that on a tee.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Happy New Year friends, 2006 for life

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

sometimes the world is nuts but these two guys are still cool

https://vimeo.com/201561839

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Alaois posted:

888.842.2357 this is Jonathan, NOT Seth

what episode was that because that was a funny bit, I think it was about female drivers

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

loving belly laughing during this episode, god drat. need a UYD King LAyda shirt

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I think those guys went to a live UYD show too

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

I'm the only person in the movie theater right now watching god awful Chevy commercials and I just laughed out loud thinking about Seth watching transformers in the movies by himself at 9 in the morning.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

loving lol did they actually pitch a show to happy Madison, have they talked about this before?

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Any dumb hbo shows about fratboys they can plug these days?

Or they could do live reads like norm MacDonald, imagine them plugging something like the loving mangrate

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

At the rate we're going he'll be our next president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

All of my subscribed podcasts started downloading automatically even though I had automatic download turned off. Wrecked my hard drive until I figured out what was going on.