Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I listened to maybe 5 episodes of UYD about a year ago and thought it was hilarious but never really got into it because there wasn't much time I had to listen to an hour long thing. Now I commute to school on a bus and am usually on it for 40 minutes to an hour every weekday. So now I have ~285 hours of podcast to listen to. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Judging from my last.fm account I must have downloaded the latest episodes at the time and didn't get into the backlog at all. Is it really good to start from the start? I don't want to wait a bunch of episodes for them to hit their stride or whatever.
Then again what the hell why not.
e. poo poo don't listen to podcasts while doing homework or anything productive. I haven't done poo poo in half an hour.

Fun Times! fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Sep 29, 2011

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I'm listening to the first episode and you guys are right. They might be talking about Superbowl XL but their delivery and chemistry and general ways aren't much different.

e. Another thing I noticed: In the earlier episodes it's mostly Seth talking and Jonathan spends a lot of his time laughing at his jokes, which at first I thought kind of stunk because it made me think that the equality of the two was slightly skewed. Upon closer inspection I have a strong feeling it's because Jonathan was stoned a lot of the time, which makes everything better.

Fun Times! fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 29, 2011

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Episode 39 I think, Jah talks about how he was a very young kid (like 9) dry humping a pillow while watching a women's bodybuilding competition when his parents walked in. He said, "I was just waiting for the guy's competition!" as an excuse and his dad said, "That's worse."

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Is it pedophile or peedophile?

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

tooooooo bad posted:

Is there some off-site archive for episodes? I'm trying to download 138 now but every episode from it to 183 is offline.

A lot of people don't like itunes but it really is great for podcasts. Shows every episode and saves your spot in any you have downloaded and have partially listened to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Before I saw a pic of them, I imagined Seth as a bald, ex-straightedge punky kind of guy. I don't know why, that's just how he sounded to me.

Couldn't have been more wrong :allears:

Seth pretty much looks exactly how I imagined him in my head upon first listening to the show.