Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I love this poo poo. I started at the beginning not too long ago and am up to ep 53. Sooo good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Did Ricky Gervais really call in and leave a voicemail?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

You fuckin with me dog?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Song For The Deaf posted:

Jonathan is spotty with his text responses, but Seth always calls me back. One time he did so at 4am, and it really freaked me out.

Calls you back? I thought he only did the voicemails?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Whats his number?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

habanero walrus posted:

Doesn't it seem a little creepy to call the dude when he doesn't give his number out?

It totally does seem creepy to me too. I think it's kind of awesome that he does that though.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Biodome posted:

Listening to 256 right now and it's so good. It has the Tony bagels mob names segment and the story of the guy telling his girlfriend he lost his virginity in a gang bang.

That one was loving awesome.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I've never been bothered too much by Jonathan's tangents.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Bobby Malone posted:

That story rules.

I don't know what episode it's in but my favorite Johnathan story is the one where he takes some hallucinogen and climbs into bed with his parents. They even call his father to get his side of the story.

I want to hear this one.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

danifestmestny posted:

i just watched this one and had the same feeling. All he needed to do wwas take a seat on the couch, but he was crouched down in that tiny little space for over an hour. I chalked it up to him looking at it as having to do a one hour, non-stop take in front of a camera which might have psyched him out. He's clearly waaaay more comfortable in later eps that were filmed.

There are whole episodes later that were filmed? Where can I get those?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Biodome posted:

Also, I believe 260 has Jah telling us about nightmares he had as a kid of his mom and dad removing their meat faces when they were alone in their room. He thinks it's because he once saw his aunt without her chemo wig on or something. :laffo:

I remember that one. It's awesome.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Just listened to 89, poo poo got pretty heated. I see where both of them were coming from.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I listened to 107 and 108 last night. I think 107 might have been my favorite that I've heard.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Asnorban posted:

Is that the one where Jah gets pulled over with craploads of weed / cash / paraphernalia a few days after he thought Jah (the real Jah) was protecting him because he was going to be the first white Rastafarian prophet?

Yeah. Basically the story of how he got out of Rastafarianism.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Yeah that's the one.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

How many listeners does Uhh Yeah Dude have?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

After doing the show for almost 300 eps, I'm surprised they haven't fought on the show more than once. I know if I was sitting in a room with my friends talking about current events we would argue a lot more than that.

Getting ready to listen to the story where Jah says he climbed into bed with his parents tripping.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

a pipe smoking dog posted:

To be fair it does sound like his life is kind of falling apart. Again.

It is again? I haven't noticed in the last few episodes.

Edit: Seth's sobriety rants are amazing in 137.

Drewsky fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 8, 2011

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

nemoulette posted:

This is probably my favorite Seth going crazy moment.

I like the one in the 200s better where Jah reads the fact that drinkers usually live longer than totally sober individuals. Seth says something like, "When you crawl up in this head, and stay there, it ain't right dog," and goes on another similar rant. That episode came out a little after I started listening and it might honestly be the moment I was hooked.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Admiral Goodenough posted:

I was so happy for Jonathan when he was finally able to call Seth out on being weirder than him.

"So you have sticky tape, around your bed."

"...maybe."
When was this?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

That's really it? Holy poo poo.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Robolizard! posted:

Whats up with the front page looking like complete poo poo in google chrome?

It doesn't look like that on mine.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Nose boners.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Send that to the dudes, they'll loving love that.

Yeah definitely. Sounds like something they would like.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Is that Seth in the UYD 300 album art for the new episode? He looks weird in that pic.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

WoG posted:

I believe that's Amir, the other half of Jogger.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I've seen Amir in a video Jah made on vimeo or something and that's not him. I'll have to try and find it. To me it just looks like Seth put on a few and grew some stubble. It has been a really long time since they've done a live show hasn't it?

Edit: http://vimeo.com/3756202

There he is. I'm pretty sure that's not him in the 300 pic.

Drewsky fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 8, 2011

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

mcvey posted:

They really need to do more filmed episodes/segments.

I wonder why Seth hates it so much.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

CortezFantastic posted:

Replace alcohol with marijuana and you are onto something

Yeah I agree.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

REY DE LA PLAYA posted:

My friends keep asking me why I've started calling things fresh. I just shrug and say, "UYD."

Same thing for me with dope.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Yeah I say, "full on panny" a lot. People usually don't get what I'm saying and I don't care.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I also say "that sounds like a party" a lot now.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Al! posted:

I've been listening to Uhh Yeah Dude for years and recently started listening to also-excellent podcast My Brother My Brother and Me, and it seems fairly obvious to me that at least one of them listens to so much UYD that they use some of their expressions as well.

I think that a lot of the slang is just West coast stuff. Or do you mean the guy uses like full on phrases like "Yo dog, you dead dog."

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Professor Latency posted:

Like a video commentary for audio commentary. That'd be great!

I just bought my L.A. live show tickets.

So effin psyched!

You don't know how jealous I am.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Where's that pic from?

And oh poo poo Seth's mom is back in the new ep.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

That blog mentioned us and they totally hate me because of the word filter.

http://uyd4l.tumblr.com/post/15050756646/to-something-awful-posters

Edit: nevermind Half of Dracula already caught it.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Well I think I've listened to the entire series. I started listening in the 270s, worked my way back to 200, and then listened to 1 through 199 in order. I'm finally done, and I'm really sad. :(

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Does Seth ever explain his loving crazy reasons why he cant talk in that one diner?

I think he just says it's one of his tactics for dealing with lovely people. He says that people at Blockbuster (or some other rental place) hate him in a couple eps and says "I think we may be going pen to paper here soon" or something like that.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

CaptainJuan posted:

Does anything funny happy in episode 79? They spend the first half of the episode loudly chomping on doritos and I can't loving listen to that.

Nah that episode totally sucks. :monocle:

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Does Seth really have a young little brother? He mentions that sometimes too and I can never tell if it's just made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

What ep is the K story in?