Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Balls on your forehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

When did they start doing the 2 episodes a week thing anyway? I listened a ton from like 2010-2015 and only started back up in 2020. Very happy the guys are still doing it and I'm actually glad the format is the same. It's basically the only way I know anything about pop culture anymore.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Lol the confused voicemail on 934

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w78fcqt0Bso

Listened to this ep today lmao

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

945 sounds like poo poo lol

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

mweber posted:

Lol Jonathan’s smoking pot again.

Lol yeah

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

696 all ask Amy ep. One writes in about their adopted African child, now teenager, getting into rap music and the parents don't agree with it. Amy suggests they introduce him to Common.

And one around there (I think, been doing recents and past eps) about a bank tellar stalking his therapist.

All timers

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Seth called me back tonight. Left a message asking what he thought of The White Lotus. Verdict: good. Also chatted about Nathan Fielder and similar stuff that blurs reality and fiction. Recommended to me Paul T Goldman which seems right in the same ballpark.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

It's a good strategy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Seth the jet