Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Jah is so confident about how many of these tribes are cannibals.

888 842 2357

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

UYD: Anyway here's me and Naruto

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jippa posted:

I was actually hoping to get some inside info for another comedy podcast to listen too. They are completely right though rogan/maron are straight up interview podcasts (although both have their moments like the latest rogan with tyson fury talking about his mental health) and none of the others sounded appealing at all.

I've said this in other threads though, it's so hard to describe UYD. When you try and explain what they do it sounds like the most boring thing ever.

it's why I'm so glad they don't advertise, even podcasts with solid high concepts sound incredibly bad when advertised, podcasts like Jordan Jesse Go and Stop Podcasting Yourself, which as far as i can tell are structured very similarly to UYD, sound absolutely insufferable when advertised.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sssssssh don't break kayfabe

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

everybody loved him, and his dick

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

I've been to maybe 3 or 4 shows. A fair mix of normal millenials and goony looking people. Often there will be a lone white rasta or a 60+ year old.

those are the hosts you fool

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i don't know why but one of the things i'll always remember is Seth's reaction to being told that Lodi, New Jersey is called the Land Of Dumb Italians

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HEY DAD

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

inferis posted:

seth is losing his loving mind right now

it was real bad too

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh word

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hugh died 3 years before Cops was cancelled

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

makes me lose it every time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Astrochicken posted:

SIMON LE BON. FROM DURAN DURAN.

seth's mental breakdown during the hollywood game night recounting remains my favorite bit.

SO YOU DON'T WANNA WIN

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i hope seth gets the role he was born to play: john larroquette's son

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

everyone loved pierre, and his big dick

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

not a move common to the game

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Why did Honest Abe chop down a cherry tree?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

This is Utopia~

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

creamcorn posted:

found a truly great old comment on one of the old filmed clips on YT

he really is

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Samuel Glompers posted:

God this had me howling when I first heard it lmao

WE WENT DOWN TO OAXACA! TO SEE MY UNCLE CHICO!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

UYD for utter life

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

everybody loved Pierre, and his big dick

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kevin DuBrow posted:

False etymology moment in 867 where Jonathan claims that skoal comes from skull, which Scandinavians would drink out of and clink together to toast.

i love when jon just says stuff he half remembers maybe reading somewhere, possibly in a dream

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

something from when you were 16 years younger are just better than things now, huh?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Binowru posted:

Posting UYD clips on YouTube was the first time I ever got, like, over 1,000 hits on views on anything. This is still the 3rd most popular thing I've ever posted online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_tUxghWeA

with good reason, i find and listen to this clip at least once every 3 months

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flesh dance posted:

I was listening to some random super old eps (double digits) and in one of them jonathan is talking about people getting upset about the forum with people being assholes and getting banned and said something to the effect of that possibly being partially his fault because he told everyone he wanted flame wars

oh, the internet

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Binowru posted:

According to Jonathan on Instagram, part 2 somehow bumped part 1 out of the feed. Possibly a technical error because they were both listed as "episode 1000" or something. Sounds like he's working on it.

I was wondering why he uploaded Part 2 without Part 1 lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i can't shave my beard...

i'm muslim

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i only remember Koby Teeth's I Love This Bar & Grill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012