Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
seatbelts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Welp, 6th time starting at ep1.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Trunko posted:

:eyepop: how many E. P. D. s you working with there bro?

I can usually do a solid 5-7. Jah be praised.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

mcvey posted:

You know he's just a dentist

You anti-dentite bastard.

E: I drive a lot for work so uyd is pretty much always poppin off.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Patreon will be looked back as the beginning of the end.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Greatest Living Man posted:

Call the voicemail. Leave your number. Seth will call you back and you can talk to him one on one.

Gonna ask him if he has stairs in his home :dings:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yo dog, you dead dog

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

greatrambino posted:

Just got a call back from Seth after leaving a voice mail a few days ago. I wish I had called years ago, but that whole crippling anxiety of phone calls held me back.

The show has changed over the years, but it's been almost 10 years, of course the hosts personalities will change. UYD is still one of like 5 podcasts that I will download and listen to every episode every week.

What y'all talk about? Any j/o tips? No gay poo poo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

UYD is done.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jon boy is moving? Uyd is dead?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

zenguitarman posted:

Happy New Year friends, 2006 for life

Jah

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Beastie posted:

Get rid of the Apple Podcast app and get Downcast.

Same but overcast.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

zenguitarman posted:

sometimes the world is nuts but these two guys are still cool

https://vimeo.com/201561839

I cried

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Uyd has been dead so it's no surprise really

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

mcvey posted:

He's moving to NYC any day now.

If he honestly moves to New York City the shows dead and over

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'm in love with your body

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

birds posted:

I've decided I'm going to skip listening to the live shows. They just don't do it for me. Does anyone else feel this way? Seems like it's more of a you had to have been there type of thing because I've been to a few and they're great.

Agreed but most of the modern eps.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Trunko posted:

Cool crowd. Gets all upset over the word "fruit" but then cheers and applauds Jonathan's drunk driving

Welcome to white america.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Caper posted:

People like that lady or a few in this thread only correct others' verbiage for attention or to assert some moral superiority. If the guy says it jokingly and is obviously not doing it out of hate people just need to stfu

Actually you need to check your privilege.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Fruit???

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Biodome posted:

Anyone still hosting the 1-400 collection? Trying to start from the beginning again but it doesn't look like anyone is seeding the torrent.

Just get the archives feed.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I spend 200 dollars on food daily, just like Johnathon

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Trunko posted:

I will not

Why not?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

goferchan posted:

hwhich bit was that?

The UFO call

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Seatbelts

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i call it Twin Jets

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Did/does Seth really drink 10 dollar wheat grass shots daily?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tbh Jah is still a coddled actor's child floating through life and it rules for the show.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

It's really annoying how much Jah looks down on uyd imo.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

egon_beeblebrox posted:

It's incredibly in-character for him.

I guess so, but I end up just feeling bad for Seth. It feels like Seth has poured his entire life into this and Jah just casually shits on it whenever he feels like.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

What do they make off the Patreon, roughly?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

:chanpop::captainpop:

He was too good for Hollywood

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I wonder how much money ol pappy john still gives Jah. Even when he was just working at that scabby record shop he acted a fool.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Anyone got the vm number? Need it asap

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

CaptainJuan posted:

888 842 2357

Ahh that's the one I had burned into my mind's eye, thought it was old though. Thanks

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

lol @ UYD finally doing episodes exclusive to the Patreon, but not as like a planned reward tier, it's just because someone convinced Jonathan that the live episodes aren't good and they shouldn't be in the main feed

Welcome to the death of UYD.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

seriously just do some loving ads, who cares. get money

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I love Jah for who he is, but he is a dumbass.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

C-Euro posted:

He is, but the show wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is if he weren't.

Oh agreed, he's perfect. It's part of the textural aesthetic experience. Seat belts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Biodome posted:

Starting a run from episode one, bring back laughing and slapping.

I'll be on my ninth series run through in the next month. Feels new every time.