Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
The year-themed episodes have been nice, they've done little thematic episodes before and I've always enjoyed them. There's a nice flow that Seth and Jonathan seem to vibe with when they stick with a year or Ask Amys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
speaking of sobriety remember when the uyd beer exploded in Seth's closet and they both became like sharks catching the scent of blood and it made them both crazy

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
I thought it might be Conan until they brought up Conan. Maybe Dax Shepard?

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Yeah that was ill timed lmao

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Riptor posted:

I know they don't mean it this way but American American sounds like it's a play on terms like African American, Asian American, etc and consequently can be taken as being a lovely jokey term minimizing those

I always thought the joke was that it was yet another thing hosted by two white dudes, but yeah I've definitely seen jonathan accidentally post a racist thing on fb about "american americans" someone sent him because he thought it was a fan made thing lmao

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Didn't expect the new "flagrant" or "haunches" to be loving but here we are

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
The place he didn't talk at was a different place, I was thinking the same thing and pulled this up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb3VnwjPuIc

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
I found a copy of seafood without a bike in a game shop a few years ago and I regret not picking it up

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Definitely have spent time trying to figure out who this guy was

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
A thing I will always be obsessed with is how they decided to record these videos on a day when Jonathan got Too High and those were the only Uyd vids on YouTube for years

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
“Who’s that guy?”
“Oh that’s Flat Jim”

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Remember when they did ads for entourage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2QEOyyjTk