Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Haven't they always been unlisted? I thought that was the point of having a patron tier to watch the video eps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
Herdahadda, of course.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

First podcast I listened to, think some of the ooooold youtube clips were getting posted somewhere in gbs.

But I didn't have a smartphone so I would download them and burn to a CD to listen in my car lmao. Somewhere I probably still have the super early stuff on a bunch of cds cause I insisted on listening all the way through before hearing current eps

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I know what "blue" means in terms of language, and I've heard of purple prose, but wtf does green mean

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

End of the most recent ep. They lost their voicemail greeting.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I guess I gotta go hear this again because I remember it being real loving funny

This is maybe the hardest I've ever laughed at UYD though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_TLXgp2CuE

Seth getting WAY into the idea of being a lady and Jah's reveal at the end kill me every time.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

TACD posted:

(323) 387-3570

he's right, it's a terrible, unmemorable number

see I can just rattle off
323 481 4422
888 842 2357

I don't make the rules but it's true

e I think it's the lack of duplicated digits and having two two-syllable numbers in it that kills it

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

No but I'd absolutely believe it

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

What's the story with that anyway? I've never been plugged in to a UYD community to hear what happened.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Ahh, I knew Weck unveiled the wiki as a gift or something but didn't realize it was a one man show past that point cause of the wiki moniker.

I know nothing of the forums either! For some reason despite getting on the podcast train early, it was just something I listened to while working on my thesis. I never connected the idea that there would be people online discussing it.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Seth needs the free time off to learn to moonwalk.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Had to move to a new podcast app b/c my old one got bought by venture capital and turned to poo poo. Where do I find the live show feed now? I can't find it on their Patreon.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

That's the main feed, at one point they had a separate one with live show audio for patrons--did it go away? I haven't listened to any of their live stuff since maybe pre covid.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

an unnecessarily neurotic archival practice feels in keeping with the spirit of the show.

And may wind up paying off! This was a huge reason that I subbed at the tier that got you a flash drive with the oldest eps

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Dos Utes Butt Baby had me choking and would be an amazing username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

"test jive" lmfao