Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

Behold! A Elk! posted:

I am also wondering if he actually has a daughter (like it seems possible but its hard to tell sometimes when he is being sincere).

In the latest episode (Sept 15 2011) they started making fun of children's names in the context of a story and Jonathan mentioned a particular, normal name and made it sound like that was Seth's kid's name. I'm pretty new to the podcast so maybe it's an inside joke I'm not aware of but I think that's what it was.

I've listened to about 15 or so episodes (a few in the 120s and the most current ones) and had been hoping to get recommendations so thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

This is driving me nuts so hopefully someone here can help. I'm trying to identify the outro to episode 320. Shazam and Soundhound can't identify it and lyrics searches aren't picking it up either. They usually list these songs but not for this particular episode, or I just haven't found it. Please help :)

edit: To make it easier to look up, episode is here http://player.fm/series/uhh-yeah-dude/episode-320-apr-30th-2012
Outro begins at 1:19:20

BIZORT fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Dec 11, 2013