Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Trunko posted:

I've always figured it was filmed sometime back during uyds early days, maybe around when they were filming episodes and shopping the show to the Oprah network or whatever. The skit never ended up getting used but then years later it got dusted off as a funnyordie viral vid attempt......

I remember I asked Seth about it when it came out and he said it was just something he and a friend made way before UYD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Matey posted:

Just do ads imo. Couple months of ads and bam, Seth has a Chevy Silverado

Do ads and still do Patreon bonus side stuff. There is literally no reason not to do this and they are costing themselves so much money when people can just skip the ads.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Binowru posted:

If I recall correctly, don't they refrain from talking about Obama until a while after the election?

I remember them making fun of McCain for a gaffe of his but that was really about it

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Papa Jah buy your illegitimate son a condo

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I feel the show has been really strong lately, but that's my opinion. For some reason I noticed as they turn over into a new hundredth episode stretch (X75-X00) the show is just really strong to me.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I just got an e-mail about the achives and it is literally just a communal username and password for access lol

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

mcvey posted:

600 was fine for me but I also don't get bothered or notice a lot of things that annoy others regarding the show(Jon eating, smoking, etc).

It wasn't a great ep and they're better off refining this format if they plan to do more in the future but it wasn't nearly as bad as others have made it out to be imo.

it would've be fine if they just let jon have three listens to the clip and that is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Seth would've been a perfect sitcom neighbor, poo poo