Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
“You know what the sexiest thing about a man is?”
“His pussy-mouth?”
“Ok, you know what the second sexiest thing about a man is?”
“His dainty bitch hands?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Who the gently caress are the vulture children?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Ep 652: You don’t get Westways? Well then how the gently caress do you know you get 25% off all Crocs?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Joe Romatelli must be a blast to hang out with.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Ha, the weird guy Jonathan happens to know I heard recently in an very old episode was Shifty Shellshock of Crazy Town.

If Jonathan’s father weren’t Dan Fielding, I have a feeling he would still know most of his famous musician friends.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Fish don’t count, and this is opium.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I showed him deformed children.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Episode 428: Jonathan accidentally breaks up a diamond smuggling ring.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
“I just want to let you know that I think your dreads are, like, really sexy.”
“Oh, thank you so much!”

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Jonathan trying to figure out how to pronounce “Schuyler” in 737 is amazing.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Really happy for Seth. I hope having air conditioning doesn’t change him.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
In (I think) their first episode advertising Entourage, Seth drops a reference to Vinnie Chase in one of his stories. Jonathan has no clue who Vinnie Chase is.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Maybe we’re turning over a new leaf here at Like gently caress Dude.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Who the gently caress are the vulture children?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I know Seth got a call from someone in prison in one of the Marcia eps. And he’s mentioned a couple of people that he knows in jail over the years.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
IS THIS A KOREAN THING?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
It’s definitely something. Five grown men with a video camera jerking a dog off? It’s not nothing.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Wait, you got sober on 4/20?
Yeah.
You loving rear end in a top hat.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Such a great moment, I just love how it took Jonathan several years to put two and two together and come to that realisation.

Except for “And the white man called her flute playing ‘wind’” I think it might be the most UYD-y moment.

Oh no, Seth is going to be distraught over this. https://nypost.com/2021/07/11/the-details-of-barkevious-mingos-indecency-with-child-charge/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

mweber fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 13, 2021

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Those are his two passions: backup dancing and dropping seed.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Ep 737 when Jonathan tries to sound out the name “Schuyler”

Sshkkolll-yer

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Got a weird question—are Marcia and Joe divorced? I always assumed they were what with Seth having a little brother whose mother isn’t Marcia, but don’t know if Seth has ever mentioned it for sure. Marcia’s a super-Catholic and Joe seems pretty freewheeling, so it wouldn’t be a huge surprise if they just went their separate ways without all the fanfare of a divorce.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

flesh dance posted:

With the olympics in the news I remembered an old podcast segment that talked about the 1936 olympics hosted by "Mr. Hitler" that released a bunch of pigeons that poo poo all over everyone among other things. Can anyone tell me, was that from UYD and if it was does anyone have an idea of the ep number? I remember it being them but I'm not 100%

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Ep 353: “I’ve rally gotta get this smoking under control.”

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Seth was almost a decade and a half ahead of the curve making fun of Afghan soldiers’ jumping jacks.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Beastie posted:

I don’t recall if it’s this page or the previous one, but someone was asking about Marcia and Joe.

Seth states in 795 (episode where he introduces Max) that Marcia and Joe are indeed divorced.

He also introduces his sister Justice.

That was me! Thanks for the info.

I bet Joe Romatelli is a blast to hang out with.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
What’s in the crust?
It’s chowdah

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
What do you know about radon?
You mean Tommy Chong’s daughter?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

C-Euro posted:

This extended bit in 892 about how Josh Duamel is the most famous person from North Dakota is made even funnier by the fact that I have absolutely no idea who Josh Duamel is.

Leslie Bibb is the second most famous person from North Dakota.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Watching people you’re with win is winning?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
J: Would you like to reduce cockroach sex?
S: No.
J: Well never mind.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I brought thermogenics to this shithole city!

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
What is America’s oldest manufacturer of cast iron cookware?

Lahdge

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
You don’t get to tell me that your plan is to double your weight when you’re already 697 pounds.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Nick Lachey is basically the mayor of Cincinnati.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I wish people thought of me as a regular guy more often.

Jonathan, 326

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

flesh dance posted:

I don't know why, but that made me remember the brief period a while back where Jonathan was convinced about how he'd be really good at starting a side job as some kind of life coach where people would pay to have conversations with him and he'd help sort out their decisions or something

LMA to the motherfucking O

And that reminded me of the time Jonathan’s mother suggested that he become a high end bodyguard. She thought his clients would love him because he has such a great personality, but he’d have to learn martial arts.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I got duped by a handsome man at the mall.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Jonathan spent five years in high school, plus summer school every year, including the summer after he graduated.

“He was Batman.”
“Which one?”
“The most recent one.”
“Michael Keaton!”

mweber fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Mar 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

https://www.uhhyeahdude.shaman

Anyone remember from years ago the segment “Hipster or Hobo?” (or something like that) that was footage of Jonathan window shopping? And they couldn’t decide which one he was? Does anyone have that link around?