Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I've been listening to random episodes and its amazing how little the show has changed in 15 years. I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol at the sound quality in the new episode. the way it changes as Seth talks rules

mistermojo fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jan 18, 2021

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Seths food orders are so crazy, I love it. he must be known all around town as the weird guy that gets a plain patty on an empty bun

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

hating things but being unable to stop watching them is so relatable

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Seth is the least normal person I'm aware of that thinks he's the most normal and Jah is the most pampered that thinks he's a common man. and thats what makes the show so good

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I love that Seth loves Columbo

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

loose-fish posted:

In case anyone is interested, I dumped all the intro/outro song info that is currently on the RSS feed. Sadly the archived eps don't have descriptions...
https://pastebin.com/yTbjTETt

I've been messing around with something similar and you can get those by scraping the episode pages, like https://uhhyeahdude.com/index.php/show_notes/episode_432

though the very early ones will have jokes or just band names or be missing like https://uhhyeahdude.com/index.php/show_notes/episode_79

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Jahs poem and then Seths song were so good

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

night night sleepy joe. sleep tight sleepy joe

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

- whats up, I’m 500 pounds, naked, with nipple clamps and covered in watermelon juice. are you cool?
- dog, I’m twelve

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

his point about guns was so dang stupid that Seth didnt even have the heart to make fun of him

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

no more intro songs? maybe they realized starting the podcast with a four minute deep cut isn't the best way to grow an audience but I'll miss them

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I love every time Jah confidently babbles about something he barely understands, like the one a few episodes ago where he was convinced kids were all getting homeschooled now

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

streams getting crossed

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I have no clue what Jah has babbling about in the last few episodes. hes not even finishing his sentences

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I’ve been relistening from the beginning (gotta do something at work) and yeah its always been at least good but Seth gets so loving funny around episode 120

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

got to the first Marcia episode on the relisten and that Boston accent is perfection