Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

little munchkin posted:

I am not into games or drama
If you can't handle this podcast at its worst, you don't deserve it at its best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Caper posted:

Give it time, I'm sure it'll get better.

This is like their 4th merch store opening.

I mean, really, that 1337-speak sleeve print? What the gently caress am I looking at?

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

goldblums eyes posted:

On my podcast app I don't get the little red 1 and new episodes don't show up unless I manually update. Not a big deal but for me I wouldn't say they update fine

While we're all super sorry to hear about your technical woes in heartbreaking detail, it doesn't change the fact that using this thread to manually duplicate the main purpose of RSS is a waste of everyone's time.

Hell, throw your podcast feeds into your news/blog feed reader of choice, and get alerts there. UYD shows up my feedly the moment it posts, and I've taken up nobody's time but my own.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
Oh my god, this skype ep is great. Seth holding cards up to a web cam, rather than emailing notes.... Seth not knowing how to wear earbuds.... Needing outside tech support to even install skype on Seth's old computer....

bango skank posted:

Was it just a regular letter envelope?

I'm gonna love it if it turns out Jonathan just mailed out the first wave of thumbdrives in regular envelopes before taking off to Europe and they all end up getting caught in sorting machinery.

e: also, I think you're supposed to use additional postage when mailing inflexible objects like that, I'm guessing it's just got the one stamp.

Definitely requires special handling -- I tried to RMA an old, worthless thumb drive a few months ago, but the post office wouldn't accept it in a standard envelope. I would've had to spend more than its value to ship as a package.

WoG fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 8, 2015