Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!

Drewsky posted:

It totally does seem creepy to me too. I think it's kind of awesome that he does that though.

I called the voicemail and gave my number on that. He then called me back on his personal line, so I don't think it is that big of a secret. In any case, I cannot imagine that they don't have a second line each that is an extremely secret number so no one can bother them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
They should have a radio channel in the next Grand Theft Auto. The next one is set in fake LA, and I cannot think of anyone better to comment on the craziness of fake LA than two American Americans.

How can we make this happen?

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!

Binowru posted:

Oh my god. This is genius.

I made the suggestion on their website using a service most likely no one reads. We need someone to cyber-stalk Dan Houser and get the suggestion to him. Jonathan and Seth deserve some sort of recognition for how awesome of a podcast they make.

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
Just got around to listening to the WTF episode. When they were talking about monetization and all of that, my mind was screaming a reoccurring idea that I desperately hope will be transmitted through my earbuds, into my phone, through the air, and into someone as Rockstar games' ears. I urge you all to transmit this idea whichever way you see fit.

Give UYD a talk radio station on GTAV!

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
I am very late, but I was at the Denver show with my wife. I agree with the goon who said it was very humbling to show up looking almost identical to everyone else. Plaid shirts as far as the eye can see.

I just wanted to chime in on the yelling people. The man was right in front of me and the woman was right next to me. They both were very drunk. The man in particular was embarrassing his poor wife, who we talked to before the show and was a very nice woman. I felt very bad for her as she was a huge fan of the guys and was very embarrassed by her husband. The yelling woman with daddy issues had never heard of Uyd and kept on asking me questions like "do they always talk about this kinda stuff?" during the kidnapping segment.

I'm just coming in defense of my city. Every one else was very nice and inviting. It was great to see Seth shed a little tear when he talked to a guy in the meet and greet line. He was a cancer patient who told Seth that the podcast helped pull him through the most painful treatments. I really hope the drunks don't keep them from coming back.