Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Over the course of the summer I started listening to UYD from the beginning, and now I'm in the home stretch (around episode 270) and I'll be sad to have exhausted the backlog.

Fortunately, my memory is awful and re-listening from the start is probably going to happen eventually. One thing that I've definitely forgotten is the history behind Jonathan attending that Sci-Ti school (was it a pre-school?). As far as I know his folks aren't members and it seems like a weird place to end up otherwise.

If a genie told me he'd answer any 10 questions I had about anything anywhere, I'd be really tempted to blow one question learning what Seth does for a living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Binowru posted:

I thought Seth and Jonathan were both starving actors?

As far as I know, Jonathan's at least a part-time musician, and there's a story floating around that Seth works in a medical marijuana dispensary. He's said things at times about having moved on from acting, but I could be wrong.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

As far as I can remember, Seth's been an unwavering vegetarian for years, but Jonathan's vacillated between vegan (I think?)/vegetarian/spicy chicken sandwich aficionado.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

I would imagine that all the west coast teams have vegetarian or even vegan dogs. This last summer I even managed to stumble across one vendor at Progressive Field in Cleveland that sold them.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Yeah. Off the top of my head, she's guested three times. Even though I had a similar reaction to Raar's the first time she appeared, once things got going I realized I'd have no problem if she were on more often.

I'd be up for hearing John again too. When they called him to wish him a happy birthday (I'd search for the episode number but their site is infuriatingly slow) I was all :3:

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

UncleNaughtyFingers posted:

I'm going to be upset if the Olympic uniform crap isn't covered

Made in China(okay so its cheaper and everyone does it.. little shameful imo) HOW MUCH DOES THIS COMPANY CHARGE FOR SOCKS? don't think they could have afforded to maybe get that ONE THING done in the US just this once for the OLYMPIC GAMES?
THANKS FOR PUTTING A GIANT POLO LOGO ON ALL THE UNIFORMS YOU MONEY HUNGRY CORNER CUTTING --------.
You're not getting paid to supply these uniforms right? You're paying someone on the Olympic committee or something? That's the way I've seen advertisement always work in the past.
I don't watch much professional/college sports but I seem to recall there being a STRICT rule against wearing logos, often times players wearing such outfits would have to electrical tape off the logo.

The Summer Olympics begins Friday, July 27, 2012, and ends Sunday, August 12, 2012.
Labor Day is on Monday, September 3, 2012.
isn't it bad to wear white after labor day? sup with those white pants/shoes? I suppose I'm getting too critical, I don't even know if people still adhere to this or why they ever did... but I know that Labor Day is a national holiday that's for the workin man that can't afford anything than buying their socks by the bag and not $10 a made in china per pair that you sell

A bit more over analysis: polo logo is of a WHITE PERSON on a WHITE HORSE.. go die in a fire Ralph, thanks for showing the entire world that the US is basically controlled by money and pride/patriotism doesn't mean anything. and don't insult me/the us by saying it was an oversight, creating the uniforms for our athletes to represent our country to THE ENTIRE WORLD not a big deal over at your company? you put an intern on it or something?

(sorry bout the rant, I've been drinking and I am rather pissed about the entire subject)

Hey, are you OK?

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Brock Samson posted:

Full on panny.

mommy

mommy

mommy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I am immediately hit with the image of Seth as Jabba the Hutt and Jonathan as Salacious Crumb, but with the role of that Twi'Lek translator

This is the best analogy. Recognize.

Ellaybee fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 22, 2013