Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So glad we have this subforum and thread now! I'm a recent convert, being linked from the old podcast thread to the youtube episode discussing "who is parenting harder" and ever since then I've been hooked.

I'm not nearly as good at plowing through the content like some in this thread (and those I've managed to convert). I'm basically listening to the new episodes as they come out and going back through in order 'till I'm caught up. Currently, I think I'm somewhere in the mid-twenties.

Jah's story about making GBS threads the shower was so funny. You could tell Seth wanted to change the subject and was kinda uncomfortable. That made it even funnier to me. It's hard, because most of my time listening to podcasts is at work where I'm doing data entry. The show has gotten me in trouble quite a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

zenguitarman posted:

This is my son Booshk Larrotelli, born out of a podcast many years ago.

Oh Jesus it's perfect.

Probably the best line this week, although Dairy human being was completely unexpected and cracked me up. Last week with the wolves in my wounds and black swan events had me crying and looking like a loon at work. This show is so freakin good I'm shocked when people say they dont like it. SHOCKED!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Amir borrowed my tenga and hosed up one of the nibs.

I seriously gotta stop listening to this show while I'm working.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Have the crew ever missed this much time? I'm starting to get worried. I hope everything is ok :ohdear:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I am sooo going to that Boston show. My buddy from Chicago took vacation immediately when he found out about the show. I'm already on vacation that week, so he'll fly up and we'll get to see the guys in person. Can not loving wait.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This place is tiny isnt it? All the seats are taken so im up on the balcony. Looks like i wont be able to see Johnathan from up here but i can see seth's side of the stage perfectly.

E: 15 minutes!! This is gonna kick so much rear end, you guys.

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 8, 2012

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lots of goony lookin motherfuckers all up in my steez.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Haha i think i moved in right behind ya. Standing right next to the bar. Dont look i havent combed my neckbeard.

E: and we took the t in from sully sq. cant help ya on the ride.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

loving awesome show. Craigs house, ask jah, playboy advisor, all the hits!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The best bit was probably the Andrew Dice Clay tweets. Didnt see that coming.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Place was full enough that I had no intention of sticking around for a poster even though im sure they're awesome. Take pics if you got one.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I came down from southern NH, and my buddy flew in from Chicago the same day as the show. Poor dude had a busy day. Flew from Chicago to Boston, drove from Boston to south-central NH, from NH back down to Sully Sq station, got halfway there on the train and realized we forgot our tix where we parked. Had to walk about a mile to get to a station that could get us back, and finally rolled into the show around 8:30. Dude was passing out on the train ride back. Says it was totally worth it though. Can't wait to hear the show 'cause I've pretty much forgotten everything already.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

It's almost funnier listening to it again now that I'm not standing uncomfortably the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Why is white shoes after labor day an issue when the olympics end before labor day?