Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

Half of Dracula posted:

Seth is just really mysterious. I always wonder where he works, because most of the time he portrays himself as this super-panicked wreck...

There was a recent episode of Jordan Jesse GO! where Jordan was talking about getting his medical marijuana card whatever it's called, and he mentioned thinking about going to "friend of the show" Seth's dispensary, but didn't for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

RustyTrombone posted:

When Seth says 323 481 4422 after some awful sexual pun/general stupidness it makes me laugh every loving time. He never does it in the newer ones though. :(

This is one of the best things. Also, probably like a lot of people, Jonathan's cell number is one of very few phone numbers I know off the top of my head, and I've never even used it.

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem
Doesn't it seem a little creepy to call the dude when he doesn't give his number out?

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

soru posted:

He's said on many occasions that he's listed in the phone book and people can call him if they want to.

I don't think I can recall him ever saying this, but there are a lot of episodes so I guess it's possible.

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

fuf posted:

Sometimes when someone doubts something I've said I say "trust on it". I always thought I got that from UYD but now I'm not so sure. confirm / deny?

Does anyone have a go-to bit if they're trying to show people how funny UYD is? I've had great success playing the 'Wind' youtube clip, but then it's hard to know where to go from there if people want to hear more.

The answer is always take them to Craigshouse. Youtube has lots of clips.

take three tablets fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 24, 2011

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem
I really need to hear the audio for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

Drewsky posted:

Johnathan's hip hop taste is pretty drat good in my opinion.

Yeah, this. I've looked up outro songs several times in the past.