Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006
You guys might get a kick out of this. Made it earlier this year when I was revisiting old episodes.

Uhh Yeah Dude - Self-help Books / The Pickup Artist

Seth: "If you read a book and it changes your life you're really hosed!"

Edit: Which episode is it when Jah and Seth have a legit heated argument about the pros and cons of adoption? Jah gets really mad at Seth it's actually pretty out of character.

SpeedoJoe fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

Biodome posted:

Episode 89 at the 37:46 mark. Jah was pissed. It was awkward.

Very awkward. Good friends shouldn't get that angry. Maybe Jah was having a bad day or some poo poo.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

Drewsky posted:

Just listened to 89, poo poo got pretty heated. I see where both of them were coming from.

gently caress...

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Where's the best starting point for someone just starting? I've been through 1-10 before realising I won't be caught up for like 500 years at this rate.

Genesis.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

You guys are nuts. Ok, fine, 300 hours of two dudes chatting about news it is I guess.

And in the very next episode, Satan lady, Jah's poetry. Rad.

Hey does it ever stop being Child Murder/Rape-Chat with Florida side story or is that basically the jist of the cast?

They do cool it down on the paed jokes after a while. The reason why they do is funny.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006
I wish they'd do another video episode like episode 100. Seeing Seth rage like the last episode would be sublime.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

CortezFantastic posted:

You chill out bro, these are completely free and have been released weekly for 6 years. Let him sell some loving tickets.

Yeah, it's really not a big deal, in all honesty. They're too awesome to even nearly be annoyed by it.

Edit: I'm British too. 2006 for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

Yanni Estacado posted:

ugh i was only like 15 feet away from that one dude who kept yelling poo poo

There's one woman in the audience who kept on wailing which put me off a bit.