Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
Episode 7 of my awesome podcast, we start of with bad shows, violence, insomnia hockey and continue on there. Really hard to keep focus when there's a party starting but good background noise

http://catacombsofneptune.podbean.com/2012/02/26/episode-07/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancing Potato
May 21, 2007
Why Does It Exist? Episode 13 - The Man Who Loved Women

iTunes

We finish up our month-long exploration of the bottom of the Burt Reynolds barrel with a remake of a Francois Truffaut movie where Burt is a sensitive sculptor and also pretty much the only dude on Earth, so he becomes awesome for lack of comparison. Music by Folly and the Hunter.

manderson825
Aug 3, 2011

From today on, dialing 999 won't get you Emergency Services. So, remember the new number! 0118 999! 88199, 9119 725! 3!
Forward Compatible
http://www.facebook.com/ForwardCompatablePodcast
http://www.mediafire.com/?s09glq2xcxc8s
Video Games
Every Sunday, with smaller shows mid-week for bigger releases.

Basically a round table discussion between three friends that is broken up into three parts, Top ten news stories, rumors and social media(basically answering questions) and a bigger discussions question to end the show on. Most shows go about an hr 20, we generally are comedic and have gotten a somewhat of a following, usually hovering just below 100 downloads a week. Give us a try!

Pious Pete
Sep 8, 2006

Ladies like that, right?
Ninjas vs. Podcast: Episode 16 - B is for Best High Five Ever

This week's contenders:
Being covered in Goo vs. Smelling of Rot
Cookie Monster vs. Pac Man
High Five vs. Fist Pound
Pigeons vs. Seagulls
Sitting next to a mother with a crying baby vs. Sitting next to someone chain smoking in your face.

RSS

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

EPISODE AND DRINKING GAME HERE

Still haven't had enough Bruce Willis drinking game goodness? This week on Alcohollywood, we're checking out the 1997 gonzo sci-fi favorite The Fifth Element! Directed by Luc (La Femme Nikita/The Professional) Besson, this elaborately designed, infectiously fun flick brings us another great crazy Gary Oldman performance, homages to Blade Runner, Alien and French comic books, and breakout performances from Milla Jovovich and Chris Tucker (for better or worse).

This episode, Clint and Jared slug back the Big Badda-Boom as we ask the questions that this movie begs of us: How does Leeloo learn English so fast? Is Ruby Rhod hilariously campy or horrendously irritating? What fresh hell is everyone wearing? Grab your multipass and check out our review/drinking game of The Fifth Element!

iTunes|RSS

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
Episode 8 - Former oval office friend podcast. Listen as we smash someone for about an hour while a lot of silliness sprinkled in. Podcast dramedy . Enjoy

http://catacombsofneptune.podbean.com/2012/03/04/episode-08/

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Snail on my head ready to go.

Dork Night
iTunes | RSS
Genre: Nerd and dork lifestyle
Released: Weekly, Mondays
Goon: Ulta
Description: So did you ever sit down to record a podcast, only to find that you didn't push the record button? No? Well, we did. However that means you get to listen to our clip show! Thankfully I record a lot of stuff that doesn't make it to air, for various reasons. It's like a best of you havn't heard yet!

Also review and rate us! We'll say nice things back!

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

Episode 2 of the Bloodybits podcast is live. In which I interview a member of the Star Wars costuming group The 501st

Website
itunes
rss

aniero
Oct 11, 2009

Re:Fresh 19 - It’s Still Warm

Meth heads burn down a tree older then the Jesus, a crapload of stories about Anonymous and their exploits (lulz), somebody’s selling whale meat and you might be shocked to know who it is, and the Girl-Scouts attract the rage of the right. We talk about the mobile game HoboHunt, see how the PlayStation Vita is doing, talk about more stoner poo poo and Archer gets a 4th season.

Click here to download the episode.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

This week on Alcohollywood, we’re tackling our first sports movie AND our first cancer movie with the 1971 ABC Movie of the Week Brian’s Song! The film is a tale of friendship, adversity, and very short shorts, which stars James Caan (of The Godfather and Mickey Blue Eyes fame) and Billy Dee Williams (of Star Wars and The Ladies’ Man: The Movie fame). Together, they navigate the difficulties of interracial friendships and the rigors of a professional football season with a classiness and sophistication atypical of a movie made for television, even today. Check out our drink, our rules and our review – Jared and Clint tackle the usual limitations of made-for-TV movies, the saccharine nature of both sports and terminal illness movies, and how this movie seems to defy both. Be sure to make our drink and pick up a copy of an incredibly heartfelt movie full of both raw emotion and cheezy ’70s goodness – also 12 Angry Men’s Jack Warden in an Emmy-winning supporting role as the coach!

iTunes|RSS

Pious Pete
Sep 8, 2006

Ladies like that, right?
Ninjas vs. Podcast: Episode 17 - Mullhetta

This week's contenders:
Mullets vs. Comb-overs
You might be a redneck jokes v. Yo mamma jokes
Being married to a woman who only talks to you through a Miss Piggy muppet vs. Having to address your wife at all times as Slagathor! the Destroyer
Centaurs vs. Liger

Jordan don’t got no tonsils!

RSS

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Dork Night
iTunes | RSS
Description: Now with intro music! Magic chat, with speculation on the new from the Vault: Realms, and reserve list chat. Murph is still the only person left alive who hasn't read Hunger Games, and a little talk about what we think about the new classes in Borderlands 2

mofolotopo
May 10, 2004

TICK STAMPEDE!!!!
The International House of Dancakes

iTunes | RSS
Genre: Music, whatever I'm doing at the moment
Release schedule: Usually one or two a month
I have a recording studio and I do a lot of different kinds of music. Soundtracks, pop, rock, weird experimental stuff, and silly-rear end covers. I've been doing this podcast for about seven years now, and it basically consists of whatever I'm playing with at the moment. If you happened to like that weird Obama project I posted in GBS last summer, you can get the instrumental tracks from the podcast.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

Erin go bragh from all of us at Alcohollywood! This week, we’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with one of the most amazingly terrible iterations of the Leprechaun franchise, Leprechaun 4: In Space! Watch as the plot of Aliens is recreated with a $5 budget, sleazy German cyberscientists, and glittery alien women with spiky space bras – all while Warwick Davis collects a paycheck. The insanity is infectious, as this incredibly horrific film continues to amaze and baffle through its interminable 100 minute runtime. Luckily, we’ve got just the drink to get you through it, as well as our review, which asks all the right questions: What is the Leprechaun doing in space? Why does a Cuisinart blender double as a magic DNA machine? How is there no blood when a leprechaun bursts out of a man’s urethra? Take a listen and find out more!

iTunes|RSS

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

New Lou Reads the Internet for YOU! is up.

Episode 88 - Lou Reads All About the Sucky World of Real Vampires

I also put up this video version of the Pokemon Vore episode.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

King Lou posted:

I have listened to your podcast for years - good to see you post. :)

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

King Lou posted:

This is absolutely beutiful. When you get to someone who is laughed out of a "real vampire" forum for being single on facebook, it's simply the best of the weekened web

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Dork Night
iTunes | RSS
Description: Books! Lots of book chat. Its our most literate podcast yet. SUVUDU brackets, our author friend Lumans, and perhaps some Hunger Games, its Dork Night

Puck
Jun 24, 2003

Caustic Soda
iTunes | RSS
Genre: Weird & Gross Science + Humor & pop culture
Released: Every Monday
Description: Each week Caustic Soda takes one weird/gross topic and covers the science, history, and pop culture aspects all mixed up with humor and a skeptical attitude.

Current episode: Sexually Transmitted Infections Part 2: Syphilis (S03E12 -- our 104th episode so far! Two complete years of weekly podcasting!)

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Cypher Cast
Genre: Gaming
Released: Weekly
Description: Each week a fellow goon and I give our opinions, thoughts, and discuss the major gaming news stories as well as discuss what we are currently playing that week. We just started but we are both really having a lot of fun and hopefully it comes through in our episodes.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
Catacombs of Neptune - episode 9

We talk about episode 8, st. pattys day party, quiet moments, disappointing gifts etc.

http://catacombsofneptune.podbean.com/2012/03/21/episode-09/

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Puck posted:

Caustic Soda
iTunes | RSS
Genre: Weird & Gross Science + Humor & pop culture
Released: Every Monday
Description: Each week Caustic Soda takes one weird/gross topic and covers the science, history, and pop culture aspects all mixed up with humor and a skeptical attitude.

Current episode: Sexually Transmitted Infections Part 2: Syphilis (S03E12 -- our 104th episode so far! Two complete years of weekly podcasting!)

This sounds interesting. I will check it out.

On a housekeeping note do people think this thread should be split into two. One for just a single post per podcast (possibly with no other posts allowed) and one for ongoing episode listings as this is being used which allows for chat/comments about the podcasts or episodes in between.

I'm just concerned that the people who don't update for every podcast are going to get lost in here and anyone coming for a quick list of goon podcasts will miss them.

I will probably do this thing at some point.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Gravy Jones posted:

This sounds interesting. I will check it out.

On a housekeeping note do people think this thread should be split into two. One for just a single post per podcast (possibly with no other posts allowed) and one for ongoing episode listings as this is being used which allows for chat/comments about the podcasts or episodes in between.

I'm just concerned that the people who don't update for every podcast are going to get lost in here and anyone coming for a quick list of goon podcasts will miss them.

I will probably do this thing at some point.

I think it might work; at the very least, I'd love for a 'post your new episode here' thread to encourage actual feedback and listenership among those who frequently post (and I've been pretty bad about that too).

At the same time, given a frequently enough updated OP, that can work just fine in and of itself for the 'quick list of goon podcasts.'

Pious Pete
Sep 8, 2006

Ladies like that, right?
Ninjas vs. Podcast: Episode 18 - High Fangled Edition

This week's contenders:
Frodo vs. Skywalker
Coffee vs. Tea
Old people vs. Young people
Cash money bling bling vs. Credit & debit
Mr. Rogers vs. Betty White.

RSS

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

This week on Alcohollywood, we head down Bourbon Street to bust some man-hunters with Jean-Claude Van Damme with our review and drinking game for 1993′s Hard Target! This film was acclaimed action director John Woo’s American debut, and all the slow-motion birds and guns-akimbo dives make this bayou blitzkrieg an incredible piece of ’90s cheese. Don’t forget Lance Henriksen wearing an all-black trenchcoat (just ’cause it’s cool) in the New Orleans summer, JCVD’s incredible Jheri-curled mullet, and Wilford Brimley playing some sort of Cajun Super Mario, riding away on a horse in slow motion from an exploding barn.

Hard Target is currently available to watch instantly on Netflix!

iTunes|RSS

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
You have my apologies for neglecting the thread... I'm going to spend some time updating the OP to get everyone into the index.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
Catacombs of Neptune - Episode ten

Episode Ten of our 200,000 episode series, the catacombs of neptune. We go back to our roots in this one. Enjoy

http://catacombsofneptune.podbean.com/2012/03/25/episode-10/

aniero
Oct 11, 2009

WE BACK BITCHES

Re:Fresh 20 - #TRAYVONMARTIN

On this weeks show: We spend some time talking about the most important story in American right now: the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin at the hand of George Zimmerman. We also see why Anonymous says “religion sucks lol”, go over 10 Occupy friendly candidates for public office, and Rick Santorum’s war on teh pr0nz. It's a super long show so we cover way more, but that's the most important stuff.

Featured music on the podcast from Bambu & Fatgums, La, Aquil & Yahzilla, Wiz Khalifa, Kyzer Ricoy, Nacho Picasso & Blue Sky Black Death, Flatbush ZOMBiES, NyceGuyz, Clear Soul Forces, and P.O.S.

MP3 Download / RSS Feed / iTunes Subscribe

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Dork Night
iTunes | RSS
Description: Ben, Geoff,Mike, Murph and Ryan dork out this week about Game of Thrones, John Carter, Warlord of Mars, and a myriad collection of other dork topics. Were still following the SUVUDU cage matches closely, as it moves into the elite eight. Also join us for a Game of Thrones edition of the Goblin Game

Pious Pete
Sep 8, 2006

Ladies like that, right?
Ninjas vs. Podcast: Episode 19 - The Punmaster, starring Jordan

This week's contenders:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Power Rangers
Jeans vs. Khakis
Texting vs. Calling
Nerf Guns vs. Water Guns
Hangin' with Dumbledore or Chillin' with Gandalf.

RSS

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

For Alcohollywood this week, we continue our tradition of examining big films being rereleased in 3D with our review of James Cameron's blockbuster epic Titanic! One of the most expensive (and successful) films of all time, the film is an incredible exercise in combining intriguing historical drama with done-to-death star-crossed romance - this time with sensitive Leo and his swooshy bangs, paired with an inexplicably-American Kate Winslet. With a three-hour runtime, we've got a lot of ground to cover. Pick up your violin, pour yourself a drink, and give our episode a listen!

iTunes|RSS

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

Howdy there!

I'd like The F Plus to be added to the OP under the Comedy category.

As seen in the image above, the F Plus's sub-title is "Terrible Things Read with Enthusiasm," and we've been going strong for over two years now. Our most common format is reading postings and websites made by crazies, perverts, fetishists, creeps, and their various subsets, but we occasionally do other stuff like read strange fanfiction. If you'd like a taste, our most recent content includes an episode on the furry paradise of Malatora and an audiobook-format reading of Wesley Crusher: Teenage gently caress Machine.

The flow of an episode is usually kind of free-form. There's a list of things the host wants to get to, but for the most part the structure is pretty loose. We read stuff as-is, leaving in all of the spelling and grammatical errors, and since we readers are not prepped before an episode, we react to everything candidly, whether that's laughter, revulsion, or confusion. We research our own ideas for episodes, but we also accept stuff submitted by listeners.

So yeah pretty much we read horrible poo poo in stupid voices and laugh at it. Sometimes we have guest readers! It's pretty fun. We have over 70 episodes out, if you count the collections of shorts, so there's plenty of content to browse through.

Edit: Being on SomethingAwful, you should be familiar with the sort of stuff that's out there on the Internet, so just be warned that yeah, that's the sort of stuff we can get around to reading. A lot of the episodes are really, really :nws:, so be warned.

Site
iTunes
RSS

Squint fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 31, 2012

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
Catacombs of Neptune - Episode 11; burning bridges

Unsolicited attack leads us to apology, podcast burning bridges and then continues to prove the hundreds of one star ratings right with lowest common denominator humor and stories. Enjoy

http://catacombsofneptune.podbean.com/2012/04/01/episode-11/

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Dork Night
iTunes | RSS
Description:Episode 16 - Revenge of the Clip Show - So we put together another fun clip show for you folks. We do some "show prep" and some after show cooldown. These are taken from various times and places, not not in any chronological order. Also we might have something cool for you guys midweek, so keep watching this space.

Pious Pete
Sep 8, 2006

Ladies like that, right?
Ninjas vs. Podcast: Episode 20 - The Bling of a Humble Spirit

This week's contenders:
Soup vs. Salad
Lost vs. 24
JRPGs vs. MMOs
Mr. T vs. Chuck Norris
Living with a super positive person v. Living with a super negative person.

Just in time before heading down to PAX EEEEAAASSSSTTTT.

RSS

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

Excited about The Avengers? Afraid it's going to be crap? Don't care, but love superheroes? Look no further than Marvel Month, where Alcohollywood reviews and creates drinking games for the five superhero movies of the characters soon to join forces in The Avengers!

This week, we're starting with a double feature of the two Iron Man movies, directed by Jon Favreau and starring Robert Downey Jr. as charismatic playboy/inventor/perpetually dying Tony Stark. Iron Man proved to a world enamored with brooding superheroes (e.g. Nolan's Batman) that you could successfully do a fun, lighthearted superhero movie, and Iron Man 2 proved that you could really mess up a good formula by shoehorning spinoff material into your main plot. Either way, both movies have their good and bad points, both of which we cover in this episode!

iTunes|RSS

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Dork Night
iTunes | RSS
Description: A very special episode, because its my first interview ever. This one won't be for everyone, as we talk to the president of Black Wyrm Publishing Dave Mattingly. If you've heard of them, you might remeber seeing this

at Free RPG Day last year.

Any feedback on my performance would be appreciated. I know I sound nervous and lovely, but I did get through it.

Cellophane S
Nov 14, 2004

Now you're playing with power.
My podcast, Rad Crew, appears to be one of Norway's most popular independent podcasts. If you're a scandinavian duder or dudette you should check it out!

We're up to Episode 65. On average i'd say the coverage is 70% vidja games, and 30% film and television. Oh and a little wrestling nostalgia thrown in there in the form of Macho Man Randy Savage clips.

http://www.radcrew.net
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/no/podcast/rad-crew/id415698006?l=nb

Only registered members can see post attachments!

aniero
Oct 11, 2009

Re:Fresh 22 - Story Book Stuff

We lauch the new website and home of the Re:Fresh podcast http://refreshpodcast.com. Easy, right? On this weeks show we discuss the new Indiana law that allows citizens to use deadly force against police officers, more college students get pepper sprayed, and plans for a RoboCop status in Detroit. poo poo you not. For some reason this week we talk a lot about porn and then to take things 3 steps too far by checking out 8 track pornography.

Brand NEW music on the show from Kanye West, Casey Veggies and Bambu, plus tracks from Chev, Stalley, Kendrick Lamar, Khingz, CYNE, Bwan and a set of Michigan artists: Clear Soul Forces, NyceGuyz, Nametag ft Danny Brown and Athletic Mic League.

MP3 Download / RSS Feed / iTunes Subscribe / Website

aniero fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Apr 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

This week on:

Excited about The Avengers? Afraid it's going to be crap? Don't care, but love superheroes? Look no further than Marvel Month, where Alcohollywood reviews and creates drinking games for the five superhero movies of the characters soon to join forces in The Avengers!

This week on Alcohollywood, Marvel Month continues as we take the Bifrost to Asgard and drink to Thor, Kenneth Branagh's superhero movie about the Norse god-turned-regular-guy-turned-god-again! Along with his friends Natalie Portman and the Ren Faire Gang (NOTE: the movie beats us to this joke), the meathead Thor tackles sheet-metal robots, treacherous Frost Giants and the deadly quips of an unwelcome Kat Dennings. Luckily, we've got some mead and a drinking game to get you through this latest Avengers tie-in - give us a listen and check out our rules!

iTunes|RSS

Hewlett fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Apr 19, 2012