Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!
Here's the two podcasts I'm current involved in.

The Ring Crew Show
Genre: Comedy/Wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH)
Release Schedule: Every Thursday
The Ring Crew Show is a weekly wrestling podcast where we talk about news about the industry, indie news, we see live events for our Ring Crew Road Trips, we also write and preform sketches, parodies and all kinds of stuff. We've been going for 2 years now and have 123 episodes. We do interviews with wrestlers and people in the business, and Maffew from Botchamania is a frequent guest as well. Every week we review Pay-Per-Views, DVDs, games and of course all of the big wrestling shows from the previous week.

The Basement Vagrants
Genre: Movies/Video Games/Pop Culture
Release Schedule: Twice a month
The Basement Vagrants Podcast is my personal show that I started a few months ago. It's got 13 episodes and is becoming kind of a companion to the Ring Crew Show, and may turn into an offshoot of that where the guys can take a break from wrestling and talk about whatever else interests them. On the podcast we typically talk about movies, trailers and news, as well as video games and whatever else we want. Oh and there are occasional articles too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU