Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Here are two podcasts I do.

Game Shows, I Suppose

URL | Apple | Google |
Spotify | RSS

Genre: Niche Pop Culture Podcast - Game Shows
Release Schedule: Weekly - Wednesdays
Duration: 90 Minutes - 120 Minutes
Social Media: My Personal Twitter

Each week, I discuss the breaking news of game shows and reality-competition shows, invite guests on to talk about one singular game show, and we break down pieces and parts of everything from the rules to the hosting. There is also a "Pricing Game Spotlight", a 110-part series looking at every pricing game on "The Price is Right" and the occasional game show review, whenever there is a new format to find.

Recent episodes included "Hellevator", "Fun House", and "Tough Enough"

Fun Time Calls

AnchorFM
RSS
and Twitch

Genre: One of those "friends that bullshit around and record their skype calls
Release Schedule: Weekly - Saturdays
Duration: 60 Minutes - 90 Minutes
Social Media: Fun Time Calls Twitter

Mostly food, video game, and movie discussion, tons of bits where all three hosts antagonize each other. We decided to recently record on Twitch Saturdays (sometimes Sundays) the show with a pre-show and post-show if time allows.

Currently, there is a bonus podcast where I recap DC Universe's "Titans" Season 2. I get very confused, very fast.

Anyway, some goons have stopped by in earlier episodes. I hope you tune in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Hello friends, just wanted to give a big ol' update on the world of podcasting with me.

The show's name: A Podcast with Jordan Hass
The show's website URL https://jordanhass.com/apodcast (but also has "full version" on patreon - https://www.patreon.com/jordanhass)
iTunes URL or RSS URL - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-podcast-with-jordan-hass/id1637857325
The show's genre - "Variety" (But I think it's honestly "man rants into a microphone about television and gaming and movies for about an hour" like all the highest quality ones)
Release schedule (weekly? monthly?) - It's Weekly, Generally around Mondays (give or take a Sunday/Tuesday)
A brief description of what your show's all about - I used to write all the time thoughts and opinions on columns on a blog, and after figuring out that pretty much YouTube and Twitch and all the content creation portals aren't really for me, I decided to make a podcast that's partially me reading my own scripted articles, and another part ad-libbing my week. With the "paid version" having a "paywall news segment" and a few more articles, because I honestly don't think that many people would want to listen anyway, but it's pretty much all I know how to do on the internet.

It's game show reviews, it's gaming news and thoughts, it's me looking at the discourse on social media about a twerking she-hulk and essentially i am doing this because people say "I have a voice and talent for it" SO LETS SEE IF THAT ACTUALLY WORKS OUT OR NOT