Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
The Current Releases team is attempting to put together a podcast, and we've got a segment break to fill. If any of you guys have short promo clips for your shows you'd like us to run, we'll gladly run them.

PM or email me (jaydubsa AT gmail).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

Nerd Lingering

iTunes | Twitter | RSS

Genre: Comedy / Culture / Entertainment
Release: Weekly, Wednesdays
Goons: Jay Dub, Tempura Wizard

Description: The internet is a vast, untamed wilderness filled with unsavory subcultures, baffling fixations and too many oddballs to count. Join hosts Joe, Jon and Bradford as they examine a new internet phenomenon each week. Previous topics include: Otherkin, Headmates, MRAs, Bitcoin and more!

Our latest: Episode 6 takes us into the gaping maw of internet knowledge known as Wikipedia. That rabbit hole leads us into discussions on Wookieepedia, Conservapedia and all things in between.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

Ulta posted:

Listened to your 6th episode and was amused. I now know breasts are cannon in Star Wars. Good banter, and actually relativly focused.
It doesn't sound like everyone is the same distance from the microphone or if you're doing it over Skype, someone's levels are off.

Hey thanks! Yeah, we realized we were having equipment issues, so we just tried to roll with it as best we could. A tech upgrade is definitely in order before our next record.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

Nerd Lingering

iTunes | Twitter | RSS

Release: Weekly, Wednesdays
Goons: Jay Dub, Tempura Wizard, Soviet Toaster

Description: The internet is a vast, untamed wilderness filled with unsavory subcultures, baffling fixations and too many oddballs to count. Join hosts Joe, Jon and Bradford as they examine a new internet phenomenon each week. Previous topics include: Otherkin, Headmates, MRAs, and Bitcoin.

Our latest:
Episode 7: The Problematic Bubble - This week's episode sends us careening into a swamp filled with tumblr social justice warriors. Along the way we meet Kickstarter meltdowns, caveman LARPers, Kurt Cobain conspiracy theories and more!

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

Nerd Lingering

iTunes | Twitter | RSS

Release: Weekly, Thursdays
Goons: Jay Dub, Tempura Wizard, Soviet Toaster

Description: The internet is a vast, untamed wilderness filled with unsavory subcultures, baffling fixations and too many oddballs to count. Join hosts Joe, Jon and Bradford as they examine a new internet phenomenon each week. Previous topics include: Otherkin, Headmates, MRAs, and Bitcoin.

Our latest:
Episode 13: A Spooky Fedora for Your Legs - Our hosts are back from PAX East in Boston, and boy do they have some gamer convention stories for you. Best and worst cosplayers, awkward encounters, nerd-watching, secret masters of fandom, utili-kilts and a whole host of other topics (including perennial favorites like bronies and juggalos) pop up as the gang recounts their experiences at the Penny Arcade Expo.