Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo Historians of Time rules so hard, as a history dork to begin with I was interested, but goddamn you guys make it hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If you have the money poo poo like MaxFunZone have services to buy promos in their shows, I think you guys could get a good few listeners from one of those since you fit in well in the quirky humor areas they do.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh hey you do that? I like Flip The Table a lot, good for board game nerds who like stupid things.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
After listening to some, it's Next, but as someone who kinda doesn't give a poo poo about Next I think they're fun enough where I don't care that they're not using my pet system.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Paul Allen posted:

Fireside Mystery Theatre

Home Page | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Podcast Links

iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | RSS

Genre: Radio Show / Performing Arts
Release Schedule: Monthly, usually in the second week of the month
Goon: Paul Allen

Description: A live, horror-themed show done in the style of old-fashioned radio plays. We perform with actors on a stage in front of a live audience with a live, improvised musical score and live sound effects cues. Anything you hear on the podcast is done LIVE, nothing is added in post-production.

FMT is a labor of love that the original two producers started a few years ago. I came on board about a year ago to help them start up a podcast and increase their web presence. We just got onto iTunes about a week and a half ago and we're already getting almost 100 downloads a day! Exciting stuff. We have a bit of a similar feeling to Night Vale but this doesn't take place in a fiction place or have returning characters.

We only have two episodes up now but our third episode should be up soon. I'd love to hear any constructive criticism for the show but also praise, of course :)

I hope you all enjoy it!

I think this is a great concept, just listened to episode 2 and I was totally sold by it. The only complaint I could say is the audio was a bit fuzzy at a couple points, hardly enough to kill the show but enough to muffle a few bits. Still you guys are clearly passionate about something that the medium really needs more of and have a lot of talent, eager for more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

General Ironicus posted:

SEX ARCHIE

Sex Archie is a recap-and-react podcast about the best thing on TV right now: Riverdale. Riverdale is a teen melodrama on the CW based on the characters of Archie comics. It's a hell of a ride, and we're here to be your guide.

Episode 1: Archie got hot Where we meet the cast and introduce the sex, lies, and murder that lie just beneath the surface of this small, sleepy town
Episode 2: #RiverdaleStrong Where we get deep into Cheryl Blossom (but not as deep as her brother did) and everyone learns something about themselves
Episode 3: #JusticeForEthel Where vengeance comes Canadian-style and the truth taste likes cherries and hot fudge
RSS

Genre: Chattin' bout TV stuff
Release schedule: As soon after Riverdale ends as I can

this is good poo poo