Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dohaeris
Mar 24, 2012

Often known as SniperGuy
Layout of this post shamelessly stolen from Song For The Deaf.

KBAMcast
iTunes | RSS
YouTube Channel
Genre: Gaming
Released: Weekly, Thursdays
Goon: Dohaeris
Description: Two dudes talk about video games with a focus on PC gaming news, ranging from major releases to tiny indie games.

A friend and I from a Vent server started this podcast. I had the original desire to start one based on enjoying a bunch of podcasts myself and being dissatisfied with the gaming podcasts I listened to in the past outright lying or making things up about games. Also, I'm a substitute teacher and multiple classes of students have informed me that I need to be on the radio, so that was weird/inspiring.

Also, we're giving away some games on Steam to people who can figure out the games the soundclips in our intro music are from. Details for that are in the latest episode, 7. No one has figured it out yet. We may have made it a tad too hard, given how few listeners we have. But I'm SniperGuy, so let me know what you think.

Audio quality is pretty good I think, considering the hardware and software we're using. Keagle is using some weird new fancy mic, I'm using a rock band USB mic and we're using TotalRecorder and Skype to do the actual recording. Then I mix it with Audacity.

Oh, we also did a power hour on YouTube while playing Hardcore Diablo 3. That was not fun for my liver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU