Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohvee
Jun 17, 2001

Known Griefers (KGB Radio)
iTunes | RSS
Genre: Videogames
Released: Weekly, Usually pops up Tuesday/Wedneseday
Description: Back in the summer a couple friends of mine decided to start a videogames blog. Not long after, the idea of doing a podcast came up and I was invited in to try and figure out the logistics. We started out just on my mumble server and... well, we still just do that. Surprisingly, this method has worked out pretty well and we have reached 20 episodes in almost as many weeks.

There is a general format to each show and probably numerous copyright infringing moments. Rock hates Nintendo, Chris likes wrestling, I tend to ramble way too long and bore everyone about the Virtual Boy, Zack doesn't talk... there are a few other regulars as well.

But, it's been fun to do so far. None of us have figured out how to properly promote the show, so we have a loyal listening audience consisting of maybe 10 people.

We would love some feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohvee
Jun 17, 2001

Known Griefers
iTunes | RSS
Genre: Gaming, Increasing Drunkenness
Released: Weekly
Goon: Ohvee
Description: We just reached episode 30 and landed a pretty cool interview. One of our contributors, Dan, was on the ground-floor of this "DayZ" mod madness (here and here. Last week, Rock and Dan did an audio interview with DayZ mod creator Rocket and that is what the second half of the podcast consists of.

Some slight Asian racism rounds out this episode.

Some general information about our podcast:
We try to get together in person or in mumble each week to discuss the week in game news as well as what we have been playing.

Edit: I might as well add this here, too. We have 2 copies of Resident Evil: Revelations for the 3DS to give away. One of the guys is internet friends with Bret Elston at Capcom and was given some games when we met up at Pax East.

http://www.knowngriefers.com/p/win-free-copy-of-resident-evil.html

Ohvee fucked around with this message at 00:16 on May 23, 2012