Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

"Listen, no offense, but if I'm getting taken down, man, it ain't gonna be from fuckin' Speedball!"
I have a podcast!
That's Pure Entertainment
RSS: http://www.thatspureentertainment.com/feed/podcast/
Off beat cinema reviews and general rear end-hattery.
Release schedule: Ideally bi-weekly.
Fellow podcaster Tim and myself watch a lot of odd films. Films that never really found an audience but maybe deserved to. We pitch these films to our friend Danny who has tremendously poor taste and judgment in movies as a way to bring these films some attention as well as raise him out of the quagmire of things like The Postman and Catwoman. Is this something you want to hear? We're banking on 'maybe'!

Special note: We lost the first two episodes we recorded and instead threw together a slapdash 15 minute episode as the new first episode. Things get [better/worse] from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

"Listen, no offense, but if I'm getting taken down, man, it ain't gonna be from fuckin' Speedball!"

Zorak posted:

Literally the only anime podcast of any worth, also Daryl Surat scares me because his taste and opinions on animation are too much like my own.

Daryl Surat scares ME because of all those disgusting things he swore me to secrecy over. Also:

quote:

The Infernal Brains podcast
iTunes - RSS
Type of show: movie podcast discussing obscure cult films from around the world
Release schedule: about every month or so, depending on when we're both free
A joint podcast between my site and Die, Danger, Die Die Kill, as both of us are fans of obscure crazy cult cinema from every country under the sun. Be prepared to hear about movies you never knew you needed to spend months tracking down to watch. Our latest episode is about the worst thing we've seen, but we've also discussed Thai superhero films, Taiwanese giant monster films, and kung fu actress Polly Shang Kuan. I even make slideshow videos for the people who don't like downloading mp3s.

We should be friends.