Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
I plan to check all of these out over time, uh except may the Norwegian one. First stop was Lou Reads. Funny stuff, you have great radio voice, I mean really good. Funny stuff as well, probably not the sort of thing I'd listen to every episode, more dipping in and out when I'm in the mood and I think a topic has good comedy potential. I'll keep the subscription either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Puck posted:

Caustic Soda
iTunes | RSS
Genre: Weird & Gross Science + Humor & pop culture
Released: Every Monday
Description: Each week Caustic Soda takes one weird/gross topic and covers the science, history, and pop culture aspects all mixed up with humor and a skeptical attitude.

Current episode: Sexually Transmitted Infections Part 2: Syphilis (S03E12 -- our 104th episode so far! Two complete years of weekly podcasting!)

This sounds interesting. I will check it out.

On a housekeeping note do people think this thread should be split into two. One for just a single post per podcast (possibly with no other posts allowed) and one for ongoing episode listings as this is being used which allows for chat/comments about the podcasts or episodes in between.

I'm just concerned that the people who don't update for every podcast are going to get lost in here and anyone coming for a quick list of goon podcasts will miss them.

I will probably do this thing at some point.